Senior/ Risk Underwriter
The ideal candidate would have 5-7 years of experience in a corporate credit analysis role and would come from financial services background (banking, asset backed lending, rating agency). This is a client facing role, which requires not only strong core technical skills, but also ability to work under pressure. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, as he/she will be involved in meetings/discussions with senior management of our clients/prospects in Singapore (and occasionally other ASEAN countries).
- Decide credit limit requests consistently, within response time included in Risk Business Model:~crlf~• by assessing buyer with all information available in the in the EH Risk database and his/her own market knowledge~crlf~• Monitoring of the risk portfolio~crlf~• by requesting further information to Risk office, according to Information Quality Standards~crlf~ ~crlf~- Be responsible for a dedicated portfolio of customers, steer it and provide a pro-active service level, according to policy holder classification:~crlf~• by regularly meet customers and brokers~crlf~• by organizing telephone conferences ~crlf~• Contributing to support Commercial Department in steering customers loss ratio and implement necessary actions to ensure or restore profitability of a portfolio~crlf~~crlf~- Contribute to support Commercial Department in steering customers loss ratio and implement necessary actions to ensure or restore profitability of a portfolio~crlf~~crlf~- Any other ad hoc task assigned ~crlf~~crlf~
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in a financial institution or rating agency as a financial/credit analyst~crlf~- Strong analytical skills~crlf~- Excellent knowledge of the local economic and business environment ~crlf~- Expertise in specific trade sectors ~crlf~- Ability to interact with senior managers externally with a view to obtain information ~crlf~- Ability to network and forge relationships quickly in a multicultural environment~crlf~- Self-starter / Able to work independently~crlf~- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills ~crlf~- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written essential~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities, in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.~crlf~Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s.~crlf~At Euler Hermes, we are committed to support our employees in every step of their professional journey, provide tailor-made development programs and open gateways to international opportunities. We encourage them to take ownership and accountability, and to dare to make a difference!~crlf~For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Como se candidatar
Carregue seus arquivos
Acompanhe o status de sua candidatura
Inscreva-se para alertas de vagas
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Como gerente de risco, me atrevo a fazer as perguntas certas."
Christoph, Allianz Germany