NA Proximity Support Specialist (NY) - ATA
The Proximity Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end support for the NY office location, acting as the SPOC of local NA services including AVC, O365 and AMC. Being the point of contact for executives and users to coordinate and triage the issue. As part of the daily operations the candidate will need to collaborate with local but also global resources to troubleshoot and identify root-cause. Customer centricity is key for the success and satisfaction of the OE.
• Manage and understand the various workplace environments - Citrix (AVC), Desktop, AMC laptops, thin clients, monitors, mobile devices, printers, and general IT peripherals.~crlf~• Using existing asset management (NexThink) tools to record and track inventory and configuration data from workstations.~crlf~• Collaborate with central service team to establish best practices and provide feedback for the region.~crlf~• Work across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business and IT team to support incidents, problems and requests.~crlf~• Support with process improvements that benefit the OE by working with ATA management ~crlf~• Performing integration testing in support of product/application implementation.~crlf~• Supply hardware break/fix services, support, advice and assistance to end users.~crlf~• Queue management of incidents and problems associated with hardware failure or maintenance.~crlf~• Maintain a level of documentation that reflects the complexity and diversity of the Desk-side services environment and enhances the hardware support process.~crlf~• Providing upgrades, maintenance and support for Desk-side services-related systems ~crlf~• Developing and implementing any scripts or other materials for support of Desk-side services related-software.~crlf~
• Minimum 4-5 Years of work experience supporting Level 3 Desktop Support Roles~crlf~• Bachelors or Associate’s degree preferred~crlf~• Vendor management and working multiple-vendor issues to resolution~crlf~• Mentor and provide technical direction to other engineering staff~crlf~• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills~crlf~• Ensure positive end user experience with all local workplace services~crlf~• Actively manage service levels (SLAs), track and prioritize tickets as needed to drive customer satisfaction~crlf~• Act as consultant by working directly with end users, listening to their questions (and concerns) and help them navigate the hybrid work challenges~crlf~• Very Knowledgeable on Windows 10 Operating systems. This includes a deep troubleshooting skillset. ~crlf~• Experience in supporting Citrix VDI environments (RAPPS)~crlf~• Familiarity with application packaging including App-V, and MSI~crlf~• Experience supporting video conferencing units and equipment~crlf~• Expert proficiency of Microsoft Office and MS365 (Outlook (EXO), Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)~crlf~• Experience in Cisco WebEx, Jabber and Unify~crlf~• Experience working with Help desk ticket management software like Service Now.~crlf~• Knowledge of Active Directory and experience working with permissions, groups assigned to users.~crlf~• Ability to follow instructions ~crlf~• Excellent communication skills~crlf~• ITSM/ITIL experience ~crlf~• Desired Tool Experience: Appsense, AD, Azure, Intune, 0365, ServiceNow, , Flexera, VPN, iOs, Powershell scripting,~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Allianz Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology employees around the globe have committed themselves. We at Allianz Technology of America equip the Allianz Group in the Americas with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology of America, innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology of America
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)