As a Tools Developer you are responsible for technical design and implementation of a growing set of applications and tools that support the technical processes and the entire software delivery lifecycle in our business solution departments. ~crlf~~crlf~The tools that you are developing innovate all aspects of our delivery, from dependency management, configuration management to application monitoring and release management. Your contribution will therefore have a great impact at the level of quality of our business applications, the efficiency of our development processes and the flexibility of our releases. ~crlf~~crlf~You will need to align with different product owners on the requirements of your customers, support the technical architecture of our applications, collaborate with your colleagues on finding the best solution for the users of your tools and keep UI and UX aspects in mind. ~crlf~~crlf~As a developer that takes end-to-end responsibility of your product, you will also have to improve our CI/CD pipelines, automate the testing of your application on all levels, and work with our DevOps engineers to guarantee stable environments and provide fault-tolerant and highly reliable solutions.
• Alignment with different product owners and understanding the business requirements for various solutions from all aspects of software delivery processes ~crlf~• Together with the team, create a common understanding of the business requirements and design a technical solution that follows our best practices ~crlf~• Understanding the target domain of our tools – the business applications and solutions that our tools support~crlf~• Design and implement Angular frontend applications that interact with Spring based Java backends~crlf~• Design and implement APIs that allow for a flexible integration of various external components with our applications~crlf~• Create automated tests for the applications, including unit tests, integration tests, front-end tests and API tests using various test automation frameworks~crlf~• Improve the CI/CD pipelines, increasing the level of automation for the delivery of our tools, including the containerization of the application for deployment to cloud environments~crlf~~crlf~
Professional with expertise in ~crlf~1. Software development and design patterns with Angular ~crlf~2. Software development and design patterns with Java and Spring~crlf~3. Various IDEs, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker~crlf~4. Unit testing and various test automation frameworks~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)