Sr IT Digital Director
Oversee the design and implementation of IT strategies, controls and frameworks for area of responsibility. Provide leadership in both strategy and daily responsibilities of IT products and services for platforms and customers, and ongoing support and delivery of initiatives. Provide oversight and governance of large insource and outsource vendor partner relationships. Provide expertise, partnership and helping set strategic direction for our priorities such as new product development, digital solutions and processes and technology solutions to support company priorities and growth strategy. Will have frequent contact with senior-level business leaders, and can advise, guide and influence decision making. Operate with a high degree of independence. This role will report into the VP of Application Development Services.
• Delivery: Deliver projects, solutions, and IT services in support of IT and company strategies. Deliver solutions that meet functional and security requirements, meet delivery schedules, within cost projections and are of high quality. Able to prepare and present IT solution recommendations, status updates and business value propositions to the highest levels of business and IT leadership. Maintain financial accountability at the project and portfolio level.~crlf~• Platform Availability & Stability: Ensure systems and platforms within scope of accountability are stable and available. Identify and lead efforts to optimize system performance. Ensure currency of upgrade path is consistent with IT strategy and business expectations.~crlf~• Business of IT: Examines, selects and uses insource and outsource vendor relationships and ensure vendor deliveries; may participate in contract negotiations. Collaborate with partners and other IT function to ensure overall success of IT and the business. Understand IT industry best practices and resources and utilize to promote continuous optimization of IT delivery effectiveness. Ensure overall success of IT delivery, customer expectations are met and compliance with process and control requirements.~crlf~• Plan the future: Plan for capacity, volume growth, skill retention / uplift of staff, and accomplishment of Service level agreements and OLAs. Plan and act to ensure our staffing / skill level needs are identified and met.~crlf~
• Four-year degree required in technical discipline, engineering, business, mathematics or related field; or equivalent experience~crlf~• 10+ years of experience required leading development and delivery of large-scale technology projects and solutions ~crlf~• Strong modern web architecture experience~crlf~• AI / ML and Automation experience~crlf~• Have digital vision~crlf~• Drive and challenge towards action~crlf~• Demonstrated experience leading development and delivery of large-scale technology projects and solutions~crlf~• Strong ability to influence decision making process with senior level leaders in technology solutions~crlf~• Experience leading in a matrix environment and managing people leaders~crlf~•Financial services or insurance industry~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)