RIA Wholesaler - Western US
Responsible for retaining, developing and growing Allianz revenue across multiple product lines within the Emerging Distribution Channel. The RIA Wholesaler will be responsible for establishing new relationships, educating firms/advisers on Allianz’s risk management solutions and driving revenue. This critical role will be agnostic as to how solutions are implemented by supporting multiple structures.
• Meet and exceed sales and activity performance benchmarks~crlf~• Establish and foster strong relationships with Advisory firms and serve as the key point of contact for Allianz resources~crlf~• Perform consistent follow-up with advisors/firms to advance sales process and deepen relationship~crlf~• Promote/sell Allianz Life and Allianz Investment Management solutions (insurance and asset management) by way of a consultative sales approach which includes but is not limited to positioning: product features, value add systems, continuing education programs, sales illustrations, sub-account features and performance, and strength of brand Work with advisors through various roadblocks that occur when writing and transacting business. Strong understanding and utilization of Advanced Markets concepts, competitive intelligence and positioning of our investment options. ~crlf~• Understand unique business models and create strong relationships with key Center of Influences (COIs) to meet the advisory firms where they live~crlf~• Build, maintain, and execute business plans which drive new and maintain existing relationships with the objective to increase revenue across asset management and insurance~crlf~• Agnostic approach to ongoing support and execution by understanding and positioning multiple support models ~crlf~• Present at industry associations and other opportunities to increase Allianz’s brand and establish new relationships/leads~crlf~• Engage advisory firms holistically including investment committees, planners, business owners and advisers~crlf~• Partner with all functional areas to provide best in class resources to financial advisors in positioning and promoting risk management strategies ~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Communication & Leadership – ~crlf~• Supports key distribution partners in the advisory market~crlf~• Communicate trends and issues related to competition and our products to management ~crlf~• Gather, interpret, and share key information with the appropriate parties so Allianz can continue to enhance value to clients and the advisory firms who serve them~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Minimum Requirements:~crlf~8-10 years experience required~crlf~– Four-year degree required~crlf~– FINRA Series 7 & 63 required; state insurance license for life and annuity products preferred (or willingness to obtain within 6 months of hire) ~crlf~Advance designations required: CIMA®, CFP® and/or CFA®~crlf~~crlf~Preferred:~crlf~– 11+ years experience preferred~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Travel required (up to 50%). Job may require periods of stooping, bending, sitting or standing.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
DConheça o time da Allianz
"Eu me atrevo a encontrar e desenvolver soluções de seguros inovadoras, para trazer, conjuntamente, novos modelos de negócios para a vida e moldar o futuro."
Carola, Allianz Partners
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)