Financial Risk Manager
This role works independently and as a member of the team with a focus on financial risk management and capital management. This role will also work in collaboration with experts across the company including finance, investments, actuarial, and accounting to quantify, analyze, and influence decisions on financial risk and capital.
- Conduct review of new and inforce products and assumptions from risk perspective. Recommend changes to products, product management or existing monitoring to enhance the reflection of the company’s risk appetite. Strong collaboration with local business divisions (product development, profitability management, operations and related).~crlf~- Continue the further development of our integrated capital, product and portfolio steering framework to inform ALM/investment steering, product and rate-setting decisions.~crlf~- Monitor performance management and provide input to rate setting process, in particular when outside normal process. ~crlf~- Further strengthen and maintain local risk management frameworks to support the risk-taking ability of the company, particularly in areas identified as business growth areas.~crlf~- Provide risk guidance and review for new and existing business growth areas, changes to operational processes and other strategic initiatives.~crlf~- Stay informed and get involved, as needed, in all product-related topics, incl. operations and underwriting, accommodations and model development.~crlf~~crlf~
- 10+ years experience required: Quantitative risk management and / or asset-liability management. Background in mathematics including strong programming ability.~crlf~- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate effectively across multiple business functions~crlf~- 6-7 years experience preferred: Related industry experience, finance/accounting related professional designations,k nowledge of financial computer systems (e.g.,Excel, Access, Essbase, SAP)~crlf~~crlf~Education~crlf~- Four-year degree required: Math, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or related field.~crlf~- Advanced degree preferred: Masters in Business, Math Math, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or related field.~crlf~~crlf~Licenses/Certifications/Other~crlf~- Actuarial degree, CFA designation or similar a plus~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Como gerente de risco, me atrevo a fazer as perguntas certas."
Christoph, Allianz Germany
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)