Customer Service Representative I - Variable
The Customer Service Representative provides prompt, professional and accurate responses to telephone inquiries from both Customers and Financial Professionals. This fast-paced position requires training and comprehension of our Variable Annuity products as well as the ability to thrive in a structured and active inbound contact-center environment. This individual will be responsible for answering inquiries on product features, understanding product performance and educating callers on the self-service features of our website, as well as taking and keying trade instructions provided on calls. The Customer Service Representative will work with the Contact Center Management team to meet and exceed published benchmarks related to soft skills, accuracy, call handle time and attendance. This individual should be dedicated to being an active listener who above all else is prepared to put the caller’s needs first by prioritizing solving problems, de-escalating situations where warranted, and contributing towards driving a first call resolution. **Securities licensing is generally required for those directly involved with activities related to Variable products, Broker Dealers, and Registered Representatives.**
• Answer incoming calls from Customers and/or Financial Professionals who need assistance on our policies and procedures. ~crlf~• Build relationships by actively listening, paraphrasing, and problem solving~crlf~• Provide concise and clear information via verbal and written communication~crlf~• Multi-task and manage a diverse clientele ~crlf~• Strong emphasis on attendance and punctuality~crlf~• Assist in basic Allianz Website registration and navigation ~crlf~• Research required information using available resources~crlf~• Follow up with Customers and/or Financial Professionals when necessary~crlf~• Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that client’s feel supported and valued~crlf~~crlf~
• Understand and strive to meet or exceed standard call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.~crlf~• Computer proficiency skills~crlf~• One-year experience in customer service related experience~crlf~• High School Diploma or GED required~crlf~• Ability to work shift-times between 7am-6pm~crlf~• FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam and the Series 6 license preferred or willing to obtain within 180 days of employment. ~crlf~**If Securities licensing is required as outlined above, the deadline is 180 days from the date Variable-related activities commence ~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Todos os dias me coloco no lugar de nossos clientes e, assim, me atrevo, não apenas a me desenvolver, mas a toda a empresa."
Nursen, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)