We are looking for a RFP Manager to complete and coordinate Request for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires from Institutional and Distribution Channel clients which accurately present AllianzGI's investment products and services.
• Coordinate and complete Request for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires from institutional and retail clients, including consultants.~crlf~• Maintain and enhance the RFP content and relevant data with subject matter experts including Investment and Operation teams~crlf~• Review own and teammate's drafts to ensure they meet client requirements and accurately position the product and organization.~crlf~• Track the RFP and DDQ activities in a timely manner for reporting~crlf~• Participate in ongoing initiatives to support globalisation of the RFP team and enhancement of tools and working environment.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
• University Graduate; preferably from discipline of Finance, Business Administration or Marketing~crlf~• At least 5 years’ experience in coordinating proposals in finance industry; preferably in global asset managers~crlf~• Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.~crlf~• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and content library software, preferably Qvidian~crlf~• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese including Mandarin~crlf~• Ability to interact effectively across multiple cultures and at all levels of seniority~crlf~• Good understanding of institutional and retail asset management markets globally~crlf~• Good product knowledge across different asset classes including alternatives~crlf~• Great attention to detail, including language, grammar and data~crlf~• Willing to learn and receptive to feedback from colleagues~crlf~• CFA Charterholder or other professional financial qualification or equivalent knowledge would be advantageous~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 750 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide and managing EUR 546 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is the most important word in our vocabulary. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.~crlf~~crlf~We are committed to deliver excellence to our clients, advisors, employees, our parent company and within our industry. Putting our clients' needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork.~crlf~~crlf~We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Gerir feedback dos clientes me dá coragem para transformar a nossa empresa de orientada para produtos, para uma verdadeira centralização no cliente."
Rene, Allianz Germany
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Global Investors
A Allianz Global Investors é uma das principais gestoras de ativos, operando em 25 escritórios em todo o mundo. (Inglês)