Euler Hermes, the global leader in credit insurance, is currently looking for a Credit Analyst to join the Danish Risk Department in Copenhagen.
• Credit risk analysis of Danish companies – both large and small~crlf~• Telephone contact with or visits to companies to obtain information for the monitoring of the buyer portfolio~crlf~• Preparation of risk reports on larger Danish corporates to be presented to relevant decision making bodies~crlf~• Responsible for the creation of industry sector outlooks (from both public and proprietary information) to determine underlying market trends~crlf~• Cooperation and communication with other local internal departments and Euler Hermes offices in other countries~crlf~~crlf~
• Academic degree in business/economics, or similar~crlf~• Good communication and cooperation skills~crlf~• Fluent in Danish and English, both written and spoken~crlf~• Keen on working in a highly dynamic and fast moving environment, while keeping up with deadlines ~crlf~• Strong decision-making mindset~crlf~~crlf~
The Danish Risk team consists of 11 highly dedicated and professional employees and we are responsible for managing a large portfolio of credit risk exposure. As Credit Analyst, you will be part of team of four employees. The team is responsible for making risk assessments of individual Danish companies as well as sectors and industries. A suitable candidate has high analytical skills and in debt knowledge about analysis of financial statements. Furthermore, the candidate must be a positive and professional person, eager to learn as well as being a good team player.~crlf~~crlf~Applications will be read continously so please apply as soon as you can!
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities, in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.~crlf~Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s.~crlf~At Euler Hermes, we are committed to support our employees in every step of their professional journey, provide tailor-made development programs and open gateways to international opportunities. We encourage them to take ownership and accountability, and to dare to make a difference!~crlf~For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/
Euler Hermes Netherlands is since many years the leading provider of credit insurance insurance services in The Netherlands. The client base ranges from small start-up entitities to multinational companies in all lines of business. With local presence in 's-Hertogenbosch and Amsterdam, Euler Hermes Netherlands offers its clients a full range of services within credit insurance, guarantee insurance and debt collection.~crlf~If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile and ambition please follow the online application process.~crlf~For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.nl/over-ons/vacatures.html~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.