RIA Wholesaler - Western US
Responsible for retaining, developing and growing Allianz revenue across multiple product lines within the Emerging Distribution Channel. The RIA Wholesaler will be responsible for establishing new relationships, educating firms/advisers on Allianz’s risk management solutions and driving revenue. This critical role will be agnostic as to how solutions are implemented by supporting multiple structures.
• Meet and exceed sales and activity performance benchmarks~crlf~• Establish and foster strong relationships with Advisory firms and serve as the key point of contact for Allianz resources~crlf~• Perform consistent follow-up with advisors/firms to advance sales process and deepen relationship~crlf~• Promote/sell Allianz Life and Allianz Investment Management solutions (insurance and asset management) by way of a consultative sales approach which includes but is not limited to positioning: product features, value add systems, continuing education programs, sales illustrations, sub-account features and performance, and strength of brand Work with advisors through various roadblocks that occur when writing and transacting business. Strong understanding and utilization of Advanced Markets concepts, competitive intelligence and positioning of our investment options. ~crlf~• Understand unique business models and create strong relationships with key Center of Influences (COIs) to meet the advisory firms where they live~crlf~• Build, maintain, and execute business plans which drive new and maintain existing relationships with the objective to increase revenue across asset management and insurance~crlf~• Agnostic approach to ongoing support and execution by understanding and positioning multiple support models ~crlf~• Present at industry associations and other opportunities to increase Allianz’s brand and establish new relationships/leads~crlf~• Engage advisory firms holistically including investment committees, planners, business owners and advisers~crlf~• Partner with all functional areas to provide best in class resources to financial advisors in positioning and promoting risk management strategies ~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Communication & Leadership – ~crlf~• Supports key distribution partners in the advisory market~crlf~• Communicate trends and issues related to competition and our products to management ~crlf~• Gather, interpret, and share key information with the appropriate parties so Allianz can continue to enhance value to clients and the advisory firms who serve them~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Minimum Requirements:~crlf~8-10 years experience required~crlf~– Four-year degree required~crlf~– FINRA Series 7 & 63 required; state insurance license for life and annuity products preferred (or willingness to obtain within 6 months of hire) ~crlf~Advance designations required: CIMA®, CFP® and/or CFA®~crlf~~crlf~Preferred:~crlf~– 11+ years experience preferred~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Travel required (up to 50%). Job may require periods of stooping, bending, sitting or standing.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.
Was wir Berufserfahrenen bieten
Informier dich über
Wir sind stolz darauf, Teil der Unternehmensgruppe der Allianz SE in Nordamerika zu sein - inklusive Allianz Global Investors und PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC. (Englisch)