Operations Technical Analyst/Sr Operations Technical Analyst
Collaborates with a wide range of technical areas (actuarial, IT, compliance and legal) utilizing mathematical and modeling skills to create solutions vital to the accurate and timely execution of operational processes.
* Designs, maintains, and enhances applications and models essential to the successful completion of administrative responsibilities and requiring advanced integration of product design, administrative systems and regulatory requirements.~crlf~* Investigates and develops solutions for administrative technical issues.~crlf~* Assists with training and development of individuals. Peer reviewer of other’s work.~crlf~* Participates in key initiatives and special projects as assigned.~crlf~* Documentation of processes, analysis performed and applications built.~crlf~* Using Agile methodology, participate in Scrum team(s) by identifying impacts or changes to product calculations and evaluating risk and test coverage needed~crlf~* Create clear and concise test plans and review test evidence to ensure proper test execution was complete.~crlf~* Develop the Calculation Library alongside EO Tech Analyst and other key stakeholders that verifies the source of truth for product calculations. Continuously document and update system calculations to ensure traceability to any impacts from project or product team mods/enhancements~crlf~* Create and utilize reporting on production issues and using them to update traceability back to calculations and update risk coverage~crlf~~crlf~
Requirements:~crlf~Experience:~crlf~Required: 3-4 years relevant technical and/or business experience; Intermediate ability demonstrated in:~crlf~- Microsoft Excel functionality including Visual Basic for Applications~crlf~- Knowledge of product features ~crlf~- Data handling and analysis~crlf~~crlf~Preferred:~crlf~- 2-3 years in operational or actuarial role; have desire to complete actuarial exams or additional advanced technical training ~crlf~- Creating model requirements from policy language, actuarial documentation and relevant regulatory requirements~crlf~- Construction of models~crlf~- Understanding of administration systems~crlf~~crlf~Education~crlf~Four-year degree required: Mathematics or related field~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: “Hey Google, I want to talk to Allianz Careers.” Bitte beachte, dass unser Job-Interview-Training über den Google Assistant ausschließlich auf Englisch verfügbar ist.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.