Allianz Resolution Management professionally manages the US legacy insurance portfolios for Allianz Group. The Group’s legacy liabilities total several billion dollars covering asbestos, pollution, workers’ compensation, and construction defect exposures. It is our task to manage these complex long tailed exposures and generate the best outcome possible. We are part of a global team with exceptional claims and technical expertise and we work in an active and entrepreneurial fashion.
• Complete accounting worksheets, entries, control and reports in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and IFRS Accounting Procedures for the insurance industry. ~crlf~• Prepare accounting and financial reports for management, other affiliated Allianz companies, government and regulatory agencies (US Statutory, IFRS) ~crlf~• Interpret accounting data, analyze reports and recommend appropriate actions to be taken. ~crlf~• Analyze and interpret new accounting principles as established by regulatory bodies (e.g., FASB, NAIC, AICPA, SEC and Allianz) ~crlf~• Consolidate and reconcile ledgers, records and related documents which support the company's financial statements. ~crlf~• Support financial audits for AZRA & AZOA companies for STAT, IFRS & MVBS. ~crlf~• Perform financial evaluations and develop/implement financial strategies, covering a wide range of issues affecting corporate decisions, profits and financial strength. ~crlf~• Develop, evaluate and recommend cost/benefit analyses. ~crlf~• Develop, review, interpret and/or summarize financial results/projections. ~crlf~• Develop computerized financial models for internal and/or external use. ~crlf~• May have lead responsibilities for special projects. ~crlf~• As top technical level, provide technical guidance and direction to less experienced analysts. ~crlf~This position will report to the Accounting & Reporting Director. ~crlf~~crlf~
• 5 + years of College level coursework in accounting, finance, economics ~crlf~• General knowledge of IFRS and US Statutory accounting principles and reporting requirements. ~crlf~• General knowledge of financial theory, quantitative analysis and statistical techniques. ~crlf~• Flexible and knowledgeable with tasks related to both Accounting & Reporting. ~crlf~• Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure to meet deadlines. ~crlf~• Knowledge of automated accounting systems (SAP Preferred). ~crlf~• Ability to analyze and interpret financial operating statements. ~crlf~• Ability to interpret management and statutory requirements to define specifications for reports. ~crlf~• Ability to evaluate, summarize and present results of analyses. ~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.