Allianz Real Estate - Sr. Debt Originator - NYC
Allianz Real Estate of America (“AREoA”) is seeking a Senior Debt Originator with 10+ years of commercial real estate experience for its debt originations team. The position, based in Midtown Manhattan, will report to the Head of Debt Originations. ~crlf~AREoA is the U.S. subsidiary of Allianz Real Estate (“ARE”), the captive real estate investment and asset manager serving the global Allianz Group companies. ARE has assets under management of approximately $60.0 billion and has approximately 450 employees around the globe with subsidiaries in Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, the U.S. and the Asia/Pacific Region. ~crlf~AREoA makes equity and debt investments in the top 50 metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct equity holdings, joint ventures, fund investments and commercial mortgage loans aggregating approximately $17.0 billion. Annual debt investments include approximately 60-70 commercial mortgage loans totaling $2.0-2.5 billion.
• Proven track record of originating and structuring both core loans and bridge loans ~crlf~• In depth knowledge of structuring loan documents in terms of financial covenants.~crlf~• Maintain and develop relationships with commercial real estate firms in the Eastern Region of the U.S. to source real estate lending opportunities including structured debt, core loans and construction opportunities. ~crlf~• Create and maintain relationships with current and new borrowers, advisors, and intermediaries which will provide a consistent pipeline~crlf~• Develop and maintain a market coverage strategy to drive origination volume.~crlf~• Mentor and assist with training and developing junior team members within the group.~crlf~• Provide feedback on market conditions, competition, supply/demand dynamics and insights regarding new product development needed.~crlf~• Participate in industry related events (internal and external, conferences, etc.).~crlf~• Liaise with other product areas across Allianz Real Estate.~crlf~• Work with the underwriting and other resources on transaction reviews, financial modeling, market surveys, tenant credit analysis, and analyzing third-party reports.~crlf~• Present investments with underwriting to the Investment Committee.~crlf~• Collaborate with other members of the investment team to achieve company objectives~crlf~~crlf~
• Minimum of 10 years commercial real estate investment experience, including five years minimum experience in structured debt originations.~crlf~• Experience screening, structuring and closing commercial real estate loans.~crlf~• Quantitative abilities needed as well as general knowledge of debt capital markets.~crlf~• Strong network of contacts among owners, developers, brokers, financiers, and others active in Eastern U.S. real estate markets. ~crlf~• Bachelor’s degree required with Real Estate, Business or Finance preferred.~crlf~ ~crlf~Competencies:~crlf~• Solutions focused mindset; creative~crlf~• Excellent oral and written communication skills; interact with members of senior management, executives and line staff in a positive and collegial manner~crlf~• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills~crlf~• Effective negotiator with demonstrated ability to achieve consensus~crlf~• Ability to operate autonomously with transparency and integrity~crlf~• Sophisticated financial skills, quantitative underwriting skills, and capital markets perspective with ability to structure investments to achieve investment requirements~crlf~• Must have strong leadership qualities, a client service focus and a high standard of professionalism~crlf~• Ability to prioritize and multi-task~crlf~• Meet tight timelines and make key recommendations and decisions~crlf~• Willingness and ability to travel overnight~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.
Was wir Berufserfahrenen bieten
Informier dich über
Wir sind stolz darauf, Teil der Unternehmensgruppe der Allianz SE in Nordamerika zu sein - inklusive Allianz Global Investors und PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC. (Englisch)