Head of Claims
Maintain oversight of Claims functions with direct staff reporting to them that support claims in addition to responsibility for work done by Vendor staff. Execute strategic and operational plans in support of business segment customer services objectives and initiatives. ~crlf~~crlf~This role works collaboratively with business partners to ensure compliance with industry Best Practices, claims guidelines, processes and country specific guidelines. Continuously improves the technical quality and operational performance of the claims products and services aiming to make the claims experience a differentiator in the market.~crlf~Measures compliance through the use of file reviews. Supports the delivery and roll out of Best Practices and the QA process, coordination and leading training sessions throughout APAC.
- Build and lead high performance teams across units by providing leadership, mentoring and coaching in achieving understanding of the voice of the customer ~crlf~- Part of Operations leadership team influencing the design/development/improvement of insurance products and services~crlf~- Leverage technology and Call center infrastructure to further enhance claims experience~crlf~- Working closely with Business Leads & assist in the development and enhancement of Industry Best Practice Guidelines~crlf~- Provide advice and guidance to ensure adherence and establish efficient and consistent review processes~crlf~- Directs implementation of Claims service standards for each location to ensure delivery of quality-focused, consistent cost-effective service and administration both in-house and for work administered by vendors~crlf~- Monitor industry trends and best practices to identify issues in order to make recommendations to senior management for appropriate changes ~crlf~- Analyze claims operational practices for effectiveness and practicality, while creating a culture which is innovative in its approach to solutions~crlf~- Lead the review and analysis of claims risks to ensure compliance with claims quality review policies and procedures, Allianz standards, and industry best practice~crlf~- Communicate claims expectations and ensure best practices are understood and implemented to ensure appropriate performance~crlf~- Continuously collaborate with claim management in the development of meaningful action plans that detail the tasks, resources, and timeframes necessary to improve claim handling~crlf~- Provide consultation and advice to the claims team to ensure the prompt and effective delivery of action plans~crlf~- Provide technical training around audit accuracy and prepare detailed working papers that evidence work performed, issues discovered, and recommendations for improvement~crlf~- Conduct Claim Technical Quality Reviews, across multiple lines of business ~crlf~~crlf~
- In-depth knowledge of insurance and 10 or more years of technical claim adjusting experience with specialization in 1 - 2 major lines of business (A&H, Property, Liability, Auto, etc…).~crlf~- Cross functional Experience in Retail GI and Mid Corp/SME and Life and Health industry~crlf~- University/college degree preferable or equivalent work experience~crlf~~crlf~
Download Google Assistant via your mobile phone and say “ I want to talk to Allianz Careers”. ~crlf~You can find out more about Allianz – the organisation, culture and recruiting process and try out our Allianz interview simulation~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Additional Information ~crlf~~crlf~“Note to Recruitment Agencies ~crlf~~crlf~In sourcing for candidates, Allianz works only with selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements and specifically mandated for particular roles by the Allianz HR team. ~crlf~~crlf~Allianz shall not pay or be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind to any recruitment agency where candidate CVs are submitted to Allianz by such recruitment agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis. Notwithstanding the above, in the event that any recruitment agency submits any candidate CVs on an unsolicited or speculative basis, Allianz reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the recruitment agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).”
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Insurance Singapore seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization as:
Submit your application at: https://careers.allianz.com~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.