Senior Analyst, Protection & Resilience
We’re looking for someone with a passion for operational improvement to join our Protection & Resilience Team. The Protection & Resilience Team strives to improve efficiency, standardisation and consistency across all operational areas through information gathering, data management, and communication. The team also ensures business and operational risk is minimised through Incident, Business Continuity and Crisis management and testing.~crlf~The Resilience Officer role is to support the Regional head of Protection & Resilience to ensure Allianz has a leading approach to Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management, Incident Management, Protective Security and overall resilience. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to further develop your influencing skills, improve your strategic thinking, get involved in a variety of activities in an ever changing business environment and gain greater exposure with senior management.
- Responsibility for the production and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans, Crisis Plans, Emergency Response Plans and support a variety of testing of these plans for the Allianz SE Singapore Branch ~crlf~- Carry out annual business impact analysis to assess operational risks and actions to mitigate these risks for the Allianz SE Singapore Branch~crlf~- Assist the Regional Head of P&R to ensure action plans are agreed with business owners, appropriately documented and carried forward for the AZAP region~crlf~- Assist the Regional head of protection & Resilience in implementing Governance, Global Incident Management, BCM, Crisis Management, Protective Security and other domains where applicable, both on a local and regional level.~crlf~- Assist the Regional Head of Protection & Resilience with meeting preparation and administration tasks such as minute and action taking~crlf~- Conduct ad hoc analysis and support a variety of projects as required~crlf~- Support and collaborate with the wider regional Protection & Resilience Team~crlf~- Assist the Regional Head of Protection & Resilience to maintain high standards of compliance in relation to Return to Office and regulatory requirements~crlf~- Coordinate the Return to Office strategy through planning and preparation of seating plans and arrangements~crlf~ -Collaborate with office management and facility coordinators to provide a safe environment for employees to return to~crlf~- Carry out daily checks and balances to ensure employees are following the safety requirements~crlf~ -Collaborate and communicate with the multiple Allianz entities within Singapore to ensure a consistent and aligned approach is undertaken~crlf~~crlf~Testing ~crlf~- Simulation tests to be completed in line with exercise schedule ~crlf~- Produce reports for regular management forums.~crlf~- Testing text cascade systems & recording results for Allianz SE Branch~crlf~~crlf~Training & Awareness: ~crlf~- Provide new starters with an overview of Business Continuity and Crisis Management and their roles and responsibilities.~crlf~~crlf~
- Degree in Business management or relevant~crlf~- 3-5 years of relevant experience on Business Continuity Management~crlf~- Self-motivated and achievement orientated, with the confidence and ability to influence others.~crlf~- Ability to work within a team and alone~crlf~- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with all stakeholders. ~crlf~- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy without losing the broader view. ~crlf~- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.~crlf~- Good organisation and task planning skills with a systematic, thorough and logical approach to task completion.~crlf~- Ability to prioritise work effectively to manage stakeholder expectations.~crlf~- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.~crlf~- A willingness to make decisions and be accountable.~crlf~- Be able to demonstrate a flexible and innovative way of working.~crlf~- Demonstrates excellent team working skills, supporting other team members.~crlf~- High level of motivation, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.~crlf~- Commercially astute, tenacious, able to challenge when appropriate~crlf~- Willingness to learn and develop through self-driven personal development ~crlf~- Numeracy skills and ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data ~crlf~- Ability to pro-actively identify, analyse and prioritise areas for improvement~crlf~- Experience of planning and facilitating workshops small and medium-complexity~crlf~~crlf~
Download Google Assistant via your mobile phone and say “ I want to talk to Allianz Careers”. ~crlf~You can find out more about Allianz – the organisation, culture and recruiting process and try out our Allianz interview simulation~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Additional Information ~crlf~~crlf~“Note to Recruitment Agencies ~crlf~~crlf~In sourcing for candidates, Allianz works only with selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements and specifically mandated for particular roles by the Allianz HR team. ~crlf~~crlf~Allianz shall not pay or be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind to any recruitment agency where candidate CVs are submitted to Allianz by such recruitment agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis. Notwithstanding the above, in the event that any recruitment agency submits any candidate CVs on an unsolicited or speculative basis, Allianz reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the recruitment agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).”
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Insurance Management Asia Pacific Pte Ltd seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization as:
Submit your application at: http://www.allianz.com/careers~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.