Client Sustainability Specialist
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now! We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.~crlf~~crlf~We are looking for you! We are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Client Sustainability Specialist. The position is based either in our Hong Kong or Singapore office.~crlf~~crlf~The Client Sustainability Specialist will be a member of the Sustainable Investment Team. He/she will work closely with the team heads and other team members. The role will have a strong cross-functional exposure, and he/she will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, Investment Management, Product Development, Communication and other parts of Allianz Global Investors.
- Support sales on sustainability topics and support pitch preparation~crlf~- Development & maintenance of standard sales material & language~crlf~- Point person for sustainable product requests from Sales, Products, Investments, RFP team and Marketing~crlf~- Sustainability expert & ambassador on-the-ground to engage with clients, regulators & media~crlf~- Speak at client meetings & conferences on sustainability topics~crlf~- Strategic sustainable product planning & product pipeline management~crlf~- Coordination of sustainable conversion of institutional mandates ~crlf~- Support active promotion of the sustainability strategy throughout the company through informative trainings, intranet, internet and social media~crlf~- Sustainability market research~crlf~~crlf~
- University degree in Finance or related field of study~crlf~- Several years of relevant experience in ESG, proven knowledge of industry practices and ESG trends~crlf~- Experience in a similar, client-facing role~crlf~- Solid knowledge and understanding of ESG products and competitor landscape ~crlf~- Strong analytical, conceptual, communications, writing and presentation skills~crlf~- Shown project management and relationship management skills~crlf~- Strong interpersonal skills~crlf~- High proficiency in English and Mandarin, written and spoken, other languages are a plus~crlf~- Outstanding skills in Microsoft Power Point and Excel~crlf~- Outstanding skills in organization, prioritization and time management.~crlf~- Team spirit and ability to work in an international environment~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 690 investment professionals in 23 offices worldwide and managing EUR 598 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is the most important word in our vocabulary. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.~crlf~~crlf~We are committed to deliver excellence to our clients, advisors, employees, our parent company and within our industry. Putting our clients' needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork.~crlf~~crlf~We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Eu me atrevo a fazer as perguntas certas."
Christoph, Allianz Germany
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Global Investors
A Allianz Global Investors é uma das principais gestoras de ativos, operando em 25 escritórios em todo o mundo. (Inglês)