Customer Service Representative I - Fixed Annuities
The Customer Service Representative provides prompt, professional and accurate responses to telephone inquiries from registered representatives, contract owners, insurers, and distributors. This fast-paced position requires end-to-end product knowledge of Allianz Life Fixed Annuity products as well as the ability to thrive in a structured and active inbound call-center environment. This individual will be responsible for answering inquiries on product features, understanding product performance and educating owners on the features of our products, as well as completing financial transactions related to their Fixed Annuity sub-accounts. The Customer Service Representative will work with the Call Center management team to meet and exceed published benchmarks related to soft skills, accuracy, call handle time, and attendance.
- Research and respond to service inquiries via inbound phone calls from Sales, Broker Dealers, top producers (i.e. President's Club and Chairman’s Club members), as well as contract owners.~crlf~- Build positive business relationships with all customers by listening, interpreting, and responding on a timely basis.~crlf~- Accurately and efficiently process telephone Fund Transfer Requests, initiate other policy changes, and forward requests for processing/confirmation.~crlf~- Maintain performance level based on company specified goals and objectives.~crlf~Primary performance is measured based on a combination of quality, timeliness, and availability to the customer.~crlf~- Proactively identify problems, issues, and recommend creative solutions that produce results and favorable outcomes for the client, department, and company.~crlf~- Assist with escalated customer issues that may include investigation and recovery recommendations.~crlf~- Seek guidance and direction on non-routine customer requests and escalates to others as appropriate.~crlf~-Navigate systems and tools to demonstrate business knowledge to meet the customers' needs.~crlf~-May require deviation from standard screens and procedures with minimal usage/availability of phone scripts.~crlf~-Participate in on-going training programs or on-the-job development to further learn the business, products, and customers as appropriate.~crlf~~crlf~
- Strong communication skills (verbal/interpersonal)~crlf~- Complex multi-tasker~crlf~- Relationship-oriented and positive~crlf~- Information seeker~crlf~- Dependable and goal-oriented~crlf~- Comfort using calculations to determine product performance/pricing~crlf~- Computer skills and ability to navigate multiple desktop applications while speaking to customers~crlf~- One-year experience in customer service required~crlf~- High School Diploma required; College degree highly preferred~crlf~- Ability to work shift-times between 7am-6pm (shift selection is based on employee performance)~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: “Hey Google, I want to talk to Allianz Careers.” Bitte beachte, dass unser Job-Interview-Training über den Google Assistant ausschließlich auf Englisch verfügbar ist.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.