Transactional Cover structured finance and political risk Underwriter London (M/F)
Transactional Cover Unit is a business division of EULER HERMES – ALLIANZ Group, the global leader in credit insurance. ~crlf~~crlf~It offers political risk & credit insurance solutions to multinationals, corporates, and banks on private and sovereign obligors mainly located in emerging markets. ~crlf~~crlf~Our offer has been spreading into a wide range of products to cover Trade Finance, Project Finance & Structured Finance (commodities, aircraft financing..). We developed as well two years ago an investment solution platform in participating in these banking products for ALLIANZ. ~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Summary of the role~crlf~~crlf~TCU is seeking a risk analyst/underwriter with experience in Structured Trade & Project Finance to work in the deployment and the steering of its credit portfolio, on an unfunded and funded basis. ~crlf~ ~crlf~This team player will be part of a dedicated risk team, which has to identify, review & underwrite credit opportunities originated through TCU regional hubs located in London, New York, Singapore and Paris, and by the investment team for the funded part. This position will also play a key role in the construction and the effective management of TCU portfolio.~crlf~~crlf~He/she will have a strong experience in the banking sector, ECAs/Multilaterals or in Single-risk Medium Term Credit Insurance Department with preferably a focus on Structured Finance and/or Project Finance. ~crlf~The position is part of a 10-plus credit team.
• Support provided to origination team: ~crlf~- Support the origination team to pre-screen and identify bankable projects, and to grow and develop new business transactions.~crlf~- Actively contribute to set-up and develop worldwide insured portfolio of sovereign and private obligors (corporate and Financial Institutions) mainly located in emerging markets with a particular focus on Structured Finance or Project Finance transactions.~crlf~~crlf~• Lead on credit transactions : ~crlf~- Review of credit opportunities on a deal by deal basis ~crlf~- Conduct in-depth a sectorial, financial and legal risks analysis on the transaction and the related obligor in liaise with our country risk analysts and according to the tenor requested.~crlf~- For more complex transaction and structured financing (pre-export finance, aircraft financing, project finance and Reserve-Based lending...), conduct a critical assessment on the project and the financing scheme.~crlf~- Actively exchange with origination team on deals and participate to market meeting and/or calls on related transactions when relevant. ~crlf~- Decide within a risk authority level according to seniority and/or submit to Credit Committee for large underwriting decisions. ~crlf~- Implement underwriting principles in accordance with EH risk governance.~crlf~~crlf~• Portfolio/Risk Management :~crlf~- Take active part to the management of existing “live” portfolio through appropriate risk monitoring, propose mitigants and implement if/when appropriate.~crlf~- Handle waiver requests, input into regular credit reviews. ~crlf~~crlf~• Expertise sharing :~crlf~- Take the lead in knowledge sharing within TCU and actively train the team on Project Finance and/or Structured Finance topics. ~crlf~- Sharing of practice with the industry or product community. Initiate collaboration and share expertise as a subject matter expert, providing advice, peer review and contribution.~crlf~- Participate in conferences, and undertake market analysis when relevant.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
• Must have:~crlf~- 5/10 years-experience in Banking Industry, or/and Multilaterals or/and ECAs or/and in Single-risk Medium Term Credit Insurance Department, preferably with an experience in project finance or structured finance. ~crlf~- Strong analytical skills (financial, sectorial and political risk as well as transactional analysis).~crlf~- Proven ability to make credit decisions.~crlf~- Familiarity with debt finance terms, as well as financial documentation.~crlf~- Team spirit and keen to investigate new products/transactions.~crlf~~crlf~• Preferred skills:~crlf~- Flexibility and ability to work under time constraints and in dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. ~crlf~- Ability to work in a multicultural environment Fluent in English. ~crlf~- Good geopolitical culture including emerging markets.~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities, in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.~crlf~Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s.~crlf~At Euler Hermes, we are committed to support our employees in every step of their professional journey, provide tailor-made development programs and open gateways to international opportunities. We encourage them to take ownership and accountability, and to dare to make a difference!~crlf~For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/
Euler Hermes UK has been in business since 1918 and is part of the global leader in credit insurance Euler Hermes with presence in over 50 countries and 57,000 clients worldwide. Euler Hermes UK is part of the Euler Hermes Group and the Allianz Group.~crlf~If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Como gerente de risco, me atrevo a fazer as perguntas certas."
Christoph, Allianz Germany