Allianz Technology is looking for employees to work remotely and if in person meetings are required employees would go to a central work location in Chicago, Minneapolis, Richmond or Mill Valley (California).~crlf~~crlf~The Services Division is responsible for commercial services within Allianz Technology America, such as: Data Center Services, Workplace, Shared Platform, Security, Network telephony and Call center services. We are looking for an expert in the area of commercial service management for the difference portfolio listed above. The Commercial Manager is end-to-end responsible for all commercial and financial matters regarding her/his services and/or profit center and projects within North America (NA) and supports organizational. The area of responsibility includes the P&L controlling & steering of central topics ordering, and management of suppliers. The role shall coordinate overall activities in the controlling area across several services and provide commercial expertise.
• Preparing bottom-up cost estimations for the services onboarding projects together with the NA Product owner.~crlf~• Coordinate and work alongside global Product owner teams to leverage synergies in processes and best practices into the NA region.~crlf~• Support in preparing monthly volume reports~crlf~• Creating costs summary Reports using Excel, Automating Reporting and tasks in SharePoint~crlf~• Maintain billing files monthly for intercompany and customer charging for the ATA billing teams.~crlf~• Create and provide financial analyses, reports and dashboards for various stakeholders (ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis/as needed)~crlf~• Documentation of Automation and tools developed in line with the central teams~crlf~• Preparing, attending and following up meetings and project commercial activities within scope of services teams~crlf~• With administrative tasks on Allianz internal software of the finance team e.g. SAP etc.~crlf~• Liaise with external vendors and Product owner for ongoing activities within projects.~crlf~• Evaluate, develop, coordinate and support the preparation of financial accounts, i.e. services, material and cost center~crlf~• Monitor actuals vs plan, analysis deviation and their drivers, recommend measure to ensure plan achievement and tracks ongoing progress.~crlf~• Support service owner with pricing and service catalogues from financial~crlf~• Ensure that inventory is correct in SAP – this would include making sure that assets are coded properly as they are purchased and work with the purchasing team to code correctly, so depreciation is fully understood and easily adjustable~crlf~• Work with the pricing team to ensure all Infrastructure costs are included in pricing of existing and new services. Position will be responsible to provide information to the pricing team to create models. As well, a good understanding of the server infrastructure is required. ~crlf~• Ensure that the billing from vendors is correct and has up to date inventories of all infrastructure~crlf~• Ensure that internal billing reflects all adds, moves and changes in a timely fashion to meet Allianz Technology of America service level agreements~crlf~• Monitor all changes to revenue, billing, costs and inventory and provide reporting on it to management~crlf~
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities~crlf~• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience.~crlf~• 6-7 years of relevant technical and business work experience~crlf~•Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) and/or Masters Certificate in Business Analysis~crlf~• Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Allianz Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology employees around the globe have committed themselves. We at Allianz Technology of America equip the Allianz Group in the Americas with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology of America, innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology of America
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)