Senior Java Developer
Within the Global System Integration Tribe, which is delivering and operating Allianz Partners’ E2E target solutions, eMagin is the Allianz Technology eCommerce global unified platform, rolled out in over 14 countries in Europe and providing real time quotation and turn-key sales distribution and e-claim services of insurance products direct B2C, agency B2B & integrated B2B2C channels, across multiple Lines of Business: Travel, Medical & Road Side Assistance, as well as Mobile Device & Appliance Protection.~crlf~~crlf~As a Senior Developer based in Barcelona, you will be part of an international cross-functional agile team (with delivery locations in Paris and Bangkok) taking over end-to-end ownership for various business applications in fast-paced enterprise projects, contributing to world-wide rollouts and guaranteeing stable solutions to our client, Allianz Partners, which is striving to achieve Product harmonization and simplification by embracing Digitialization & Automation at scale.
• Maintain and evolve Java applications ~crlf~• Turn requirements into working, tested software respecting best code practices, including code reviews~crlf~• Maintain software development environment including deployment jobs~crlf~• Ensure technical consistency of new developments with the current eCommerce platform and with architectural/production guidelines~crlf~• Ensure compliance and quality of the respective specifications and guidelines of the company and legislation (e.g. security, service definitions)~crlf~• Support architecture and production teams to organize, document and oversee development processes, tools and technical choices~crlf~• For projects and business team: support the functional/technical communication between team to ensure project quality ~crlf~• Help define, execute and oversee tests, support development teams during project delivery phase~crlf~~crlf~
• University degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar qualification~crlf~• Minimum 4 years of work experience in digital software development.~crlf~• Full proficiency in English (min. 780-TOEIC/ B2-CEFR), French is a plus.~crlf~~crlf~• Back end:~crlf~o Java 7+~crlf~o Spring~crlf~o XML~crlf~o Talend~crlf~~crlf~• Transversal:~crlf~o REST APIs~crlf~o UNIT TESTING~crlf~~crlf~• Bonus skills:~crlf~o SYSTEM / UNIX knowledge~crlf~o TOMCAT~crlf~o Deployment scripts~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Como se candidatar
Carregue seus arquivos
Acompanhe o status de sua candidatura
Inscreva-se para alertas de vagas
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)