Run Business System Analyst
Within the Global System Integration Tribe, which is delivering and operating Allianz Partners’ E2E target solutions, eMagin is the Allianz Technology eCommerce global unified platform, rolled out in over 14 countries in Europe and providing real time quotation and turn-key sales distribution and e-claim services of insurance products direct B2C, agency B2B & integrated B2B2C channels, across multiple Lines of Business: Travel, Medical & Road Side Assistance, as well as Mobile Device & Appliance Protection.~crlf~As Run Business System Analyst you will be part of an international cross-functional team (with delivery locations in Paris and Bangkok) and responsible for the maintenance of the application systems in enterprise projects, contributing to world-wide rollouts and guaranteeing stable solutions to our client, Allianz Partners, which is striving to achieve Product harmonization and simplification by embracing Digitialization & Automation at scale.~crlf~You will be responsible of coordinating the application support for reported issues and resolve within the Service Level Agreement, including root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with the different development teams, architects and testers.
• Ensure the incidents backlog is prioritized and always updated by providing relevant status/content on time (Root cause, solution and timeline of resolution)~crlf~• Application support: Understanding the issues (coordination with client), analysis and investigation to determine root cause, and potential solutions~crlf~• Involve Technical solution analysts and Production team into the investigation~crlf~• If a development is needed, involve the relevant development Teams for further investigations and to identify solutions: write technical tasks with all the relevant specifications (Story, design, expected outcomes, test cases) for the resolution.~crlf~• Support validation of the development: work with the QA team to ensure any corrective development done is thoroughly tested, ensure proper communication and validation is done by the requestor.~crlf~• Work closely with the Architects, and developers on improvements or provide proposals to address recurring issues, close monitoring gaps, and automate/reduce manual work.~crlf~• Participate into on boarding and knowledge transfer within the team and for new joiners~crlf~~crlf~
• Education or experience in IT (university degree or equivalent work experience)~crlf~• Minimum 2+ years of work experience in business system analysis or incident management~crlf~• Experience in working with agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN)~crlf~• Good understanding on ITIL worklow for Incident management~crlf~• Good knowledge of Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow~crlf~• Good knowledge of Splunk (build queries) and SQL~crlf~• Good knowledge of Incindent monitoring skills (eg : Kibana, Grafana, Firebase…).~crlf~• Good to have: AWS Cloud knowledge, RESTful API, SOAP services, COLT & GIT, JAVA~crlf~• Good project management skills.~crlf~• Performance oriented, self-motivated individual with, proactive problem solving and summarizing skills.~crlf~• Team player with good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment and a matrix organization.~crlf~• Fluent English (C1) is required as is the everyday working language, other languages such as French or Spanish are a plus.~crlf~• On call-duty support out of office hours is expected, to be provided in rotations on a voluntary basis~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Como se candidatar
Carregue seus arquivos
Acompanhe o status de sua candidatura
Inscreva-se para alertas de vagas
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)