Quality Assurance Engineer
Within the Global System Integration Tribe, which is delivering and operating Allianz Partners’ E2E target solutions, eMagin is the Allianz Technology eCommerce global unified platform, rolled out in over 14 countries in Europe and providing real time quotation and turn-key sales distribution and e-claim services of insurance products direct B2C, agency B2B & integrated B2B2C channels, across multiple Lines of Business: Travel, Medical & Road Side Assistance, as well as Mobile Device & Appliance Protection.~crlf~~crlf~As a QA Engineer based in Barcelona, you will be part of an international cross-functional agile team (with delivery locations in Paris and Bangkok) taking over end-to-end ownership for various business applications in fast-paced enterprise projects, contributing to world-wide rollouts and guaranteeing stable solutions to our client, Allianz Partners, which is striving to achieve Product harmonization and simplification by embracing Digitialization & Automation at scale.~crlf~~crlf~The successful candidate will join the Quality Assurance Scrum team responsible to ensure the quality of all software components of the Allianz eCommerce platform called eMagin, by leading automation testing activities within the development teams.
• Lead test activities inside the development team, including manual, automated, and non-functional tests.~crlf~• Lead the incorporation inside the development team of standards for software systems quality operating methods, processes, automation and procedures. Contribute actively in the evolution of test processes and activities, being the voice of quality and proposing actions.~crlf~• Manage excellent collaboration and communication with the rest of development team and other teams, as well as with stakeholders if required.~crlf~• Ensure right test scope and detect risky points in the incremental developments of the development team.~crlf~• Lead and perform automation of regression tests and critical features of the development.~crlf~• Collaborate with Product Owner in acceptance criteria definition for testing clarifications.~crlf~• Commit to the general testing strategy throughout the different environment stages.~crlf~• Investigate issues, find a root cause, log, and track defect. Propose corrective actions.~crlf~• Lead test strategy and levels inside your team and embed the continuous improvement culture.~crlf~• Participate and promote good code practices inside the team, like unit coverage and code patterns.~crlf~• Actively contribute to your professional improvement and share knowledge with pairs.~crlf~~crlf~
• University degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar qualification.~crlf~• Fluency in English (min. 780-TOEIC/ B2-CEFR)~crlf~• Minimum 1 year of work experience in digital software development, dealing with client server products for large scale companies.~crlf~• Comfortable and able to debug and script in at least one programming language, java desired. ~crlf~• Demonstrated experience with automation frameworks for web or mobile applications, utilizing Cucumber, TestNG, Selenium, Rest-Assured.~crlf~• Understanding of Web Services (REST, SOAP) and Databases (SQL, Non-SQL) at user level.~crlf~• Understanding eCommerce applications (UX, CMS, XML, JSON, API), digital software development processes and project management tools, JIRA preferred.~crlf~• Assertive communication~crlf~• Excellent team player.~crlf~• Patient and oriented to detail character.~crlf~• Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies, experience working in Scrum is desired.~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)