Production Engineer - DevOps
Our Mission at Allianz Technology is Leading IT with you!~crlf~~crlf~Leading IT means shaping the IT agenda of Allianz, providing leading IT solutions and showing the confidence to lead... with you. Be the IT provider of the Allianz Group to run, optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with OEs to co-create the best customer experience.~crlf~~crlf~The Gobal & Regional Lines pillar aims to support the whole Allianz Group in its evolution by providing dedicated business models for single Organizational Entities (OE) and OE’s that serve customers beyond a single national market. The Pillar provides end-to-end customer solution and 24/7 support worldwide. As an Ambassador of Allianz Technology we help to shape and innovate the digital agenda of our clients to provide excellent customer experience. ~crlf~~crlf~Within the Gobal & Regional Lines pillar, the department Core Business Services is responsible for the P&L, E2E delivery, quality of core business services and relationship management.~crlf~~crlf~The required Role is assigned to Allianz Product Lab Service (APL). This service uses computer aided design (CAD) principles to digitize the product development in order to allow standardization and knowledge sharing at global scale. The modular product & offer concept of Allianz Product Lab (APL) enables global product harmonization and local offer specification.~crlf~~crlf~ The key objectives are: ~crlf~•Common language/taxonomy to support standardization~crlf~•Global library of reusable product elements~crlf~•Standardized product development process separating reusable product element specification from offer design~crlf~•Web front-end to design offers based on the global library~crlf~~crlf~Production Manager DEVOPS is responsible for E2E Service Delivery on one side but is also directly involved in development activities in Frontend Area.
• Address issues to backend / frontend development with clear problem descriptions (closing the gap between frontend and backend developer) and support decisions on responsibilities, organize the routing maintenance activities for production environment.~crlf~• End to End responsibility on the production platform and processes, prepare the release and ensure the delivery in production, analyze and classify run tickets and CRs.~crlf~• Define and implement quality check throughout the release process, determine quality control standards.~crlf~• Implement monitoring of platform and of release in production, manage the dependencies between components.~crlf~• Support and Development of frontend components of Allianz Product Lab (APL) Tool.~crlf~• Issue tracking and resolution for the frontend & backend components.~crlf~• Support of tracking down error cause and issue resolving on the backend (interface).~crlf~• Understand backend behavior and concepts.~crlf~~crlf~Further responsibilities:~crlf~• Planning and organizing production schedules, monitor the production processes and adjust the schedule as needed, continuous improvement of the production in terms of efficiency, quality and timeline.~crlf~• Ensure proper communication to all stakeholders within ALZ Tech SE & Allianz Partners incl. release plan.~crlf~• Support escalations/issues related to RUN (production incidents, urgent change requests…) & Monitor and ensure the production within KPI/SLA of the platform.~crlf~• Optional on-call duty (one week every two months)~crlf~~crlf~
• Experience in coordination of development tasks & in DEVOPS Setup.~crlf~• Experience with AZure & CloudFoundry & MySQL, Read logs/ Restart apps Connect to DB service instance.~crlf~• Experience with Jenkins / Groovy / Helm scripts. Understand Jenkins Groovy / Helm pipelines. Read logs from pipeline runs.~crlf~• Profound knowledge in object oriented programming/ modelling/ in programming Java web applications.~crlf~• Profound experience with Java and TomCat web applications.~crlf~• Profound experience with XML and XML processing languages~crlf~XProc, XSLT.~crlf~• Profound experience with Git/ GitHub.~crlf~~crlf~Desired Requirements:~crlf~• Experience with OAuth authentication.~crlf~• Experience with knowledge representation approaches is a plus (otherwise to be trained).~crlf~• Experience with Java Spring Boot and Angular applications.~crlf~• Understand overall APL infrastructure (to be trained).~crlf~• Additionally, firm understanding of business flow and processes of the tool to understand requirements from the users´ perspective.~crlf~• Practical knowledge of API design in RESTful services is a plus.~crlf~• Excellent communication skills in English, German & French optionally.~crlf~• Willingness to collaborate remotely.~crlf~• Experience in quality management or ITIL (ITSM process framework).~crlf~• Reliability, commitment, self-initiative, analytical, solution orientated.~crlf~• Highly motivated, work independently, team orientated working.~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)