PMO (Contact Center Solutions)
The PMO is responsible for gathering relevant project data and tracking the overall status of the projects. The PMO will assist in compilation of information and ways of reporting the same to the management. He/She Will be involved in multiple projects and ensure that the documentations relevant to the project are completed and coordinate with the team members to effectively track the action ítems.
• Coordinating with the Project Managers and ensuring that all the documentation relevant to the project is maintained and updated on a regular basis.~crlf~• Support the Project team in the preparation of materials for formal Executive Dashboards, status meetings, workshops and trainings.~crlf~• Work closely with the project team members to ensure project tasks/deliverables remain on track, and identify mitigation steps to avoid any delays.~crlf~• Attend and drive project meetings and ensure the action items/decisions are tracked and the minutes of the meeting is captured.~crlf~• Supporting in adhoc admin requests which include creating and maintaining MoMs of meetings, visitor registration, meeting room bookings, meeting scheduling etc~crlf~• Collaborating with the team members for the various project updates and ensuring that the action items are followed up timely consistently.~crlf~• Create and control effective project management processes and methods~crlf~• Responsible for project controlling which includes the predicted budget, running costs and the hours invested~crlf~• Supports audits with the necessary project documentation~crlf~
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a economic or IT field~crlf~• Min. 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in IT type companies with project management tasks~crlf~• Proven relevant professional experience of at least five (5) years in the delivery of complex projects with multiple stakeholders, preferably in the area of building construction~crlf~• Proven knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools; Certification in one of the prevailing project management methodologies (e.g. IPMA, PMP, Prince II)~crlf~• Knowledge and experience in agile methodologies is a plus~crlf~• Strong drafting and communication skills in English, both orally and in writing, at least at level C1~crlf~• Professional experience in a multicultural environment~crlf~• Excellent stakeholder management combined with strong communication skills to create a collaborative and calm environment~crlf~• Strong analytical thinking to break down issues or decisions into manageable pieces~crlf~• A highly motivated team player and an expert in managing conflicts and priorities~crlf~• Experience in managing project management offices~crlf~• Experience in working with remote teams in a global, multicultural environment~crlf~• German language skill is a plus~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)