Junior IT Auditor
Audit is the home for those who dare to be curious, demonstrate integrity, and impact change within the organization. Allianz Technology Internal Audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. Allianz Technology Internal Audit supports Allianz Technology to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. The Audit department fulfills this role, in line with the steady evolution of Allianz Technology as the global service provider for Allianz Group and its companies. It does this by providing assurance of Allianz Technology and its affiliates.
P- repare audit reports and recommendations on the results of audits~crlf~- Advise projects and other units on questions regarding internal control system~crlf~- Assignments of the IT auditor include identifying and evaluating IT related risk, and executing routine to complex audit program steps. The IT Auditor conducts controls and process testing, documents working~crlf~papers, writes audit reports, supports closing meetings. ~crlf~- The IT Auditor verifies that recommendations were implemented in the follow-up process. Technical IT skills, as well as, ethical characteristics are fundamental to audit success~crlf~- An IT auditor should bring an understanding of technical IT topics as well as agility and a commitment to continuous learning. Skills should include the ability to understand IT infrastructure general controls along~crlf~with researching specific system related controls and best practices~crlf~- Audit Practice:~crlf~1) Support the completion of the audit plan~crlf~2) Verify that IT security, controls, processes, policies and procedures are aligned with IT standards and requirements for data protection, business continuity, IT service continuity and disaster recovery~crlf~3) Contribute in identifying risk-based control weaknesses and defining actionable recommendations~crlf~4) Maintain the audit documentation and support audit report writing~crlf~5) Support improvements of workflows, processes, IT standards and documentation requirements~crlf~6) Follow up on suggested measures~crlf~
- Relevant work experience in information security, IT systems administration and governance, IT Risk and controls, or other technical IT experience~crlf~- Expertise in business continuity management (BCM), IT architecture and technical platforms~crlf~- Applying analytical thinking, root cause analysis, methodological and conceptual as well as consulting skills~crlf~- Excellent command of English (verbal and written)~crlf~- Initial professional experience in internal/external audit is an advantage~crlf~- Business know how within other functions, regions and entities of Allianz Group is beneficial~crlf~- University degree in economics , business administration, information technology/computer sciences or equivalent~crlf~- Talent to understand auditee’s perspective and ability to listen~crlf~- Team spirit, self-motivation, and a proactive and committed working style~crlf~- Ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures~crlf~- Willingness to travel~crlf~- Sound and comprehensive communications skills to exchange information~crlf~- Ability to cooperate efficiently with clients and different departments as well as willingness to support new team members~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Como se candidatar
Carregue seus arquivos
Acompanhe o status de sua candidatura
Inscreva-se para alertas de vagas
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)