DevOps Engineer - MacOS Expert
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) is a part of Workplace Services, focused on managing all endpoint devices of the organisation, primarily mobile devices but also includes Windows and MacOS devices, from a Central location. ~crlf~~crlf~As a Technical specialist, you will be an SME for the MacOS devices within the UEM space, working with Product Owner to design a robust and stable MacOS product, and providing technical expertise and guidance wherever required. ~crlf~~crlf~As a MacOS Expert, you will perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
• Responsible for Solutioning, implementing and supporting MacOS Product features as increments in line with the Product Roadmap ~crlf~• Working with Product Owner or directly with business entities to gather requirements, analyse existing problems and develop comprehensive solution.~crlf~• Configure & manage MacOS solution in the environment.~crlf~• Engage in building up new projects or MacOS related settings in the UEM Workspace One Infrastructure.~crlf~• Automating routine tasks and leverage scripting experience to reduce work load on manual task.~crlf~• Provide administration and engineering support for all UEM related projects such implementing new system or process.~crlf~• Responsible for Incident Management i.e. troubleshooting and leading critical or urgent issues on email and driving them to resolution as per the agreed SLAs with customer. ~crlf~• Perform RCA for major issues in accordance with Problem Management and identifying solutions and documenting them ~crlf~• Performing successful configuration changes to the infrastructure within the defined maintenance schedules. E.g. OS and Application Patches, Roll-Ups, Upgrades, etc. ~crlf~• Ensure high quality documentation for supported infrastructure is developed and maintained~crlf~• Support Knowledge Management initiative and assist Problem Manager with creation of SOPs/ KBs for Known Error Database. ~crlf~• Keeping updated with the latest features and solutions for the products supported, and up-skilling as and when program demands~crlf~~crlf~
• BE/B.Tech Engineer with minimum 7 years of overall experience and 3 years of relevant experience in the role of a MacOS and Linux expert. ~crlf~• Bash Scripting - Apple Scripting - Java scripting ~crlf~• Python Scripting~crlf~• Apple Products - Macos Application packaging~crlf~• Mac Hardware/Software related issue handling~crlf~• UEM Infrastructure – Vmware WorkspaceOne ~crlf~• Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure)~crlf~• Networking concepts like subnets/IP/routing/TCP/IP/Proxy.~crlf~• Public Key Infrastructure~crlf~• DevOps and CI/CD tools – Git, Jenkins etc.~crlf~• Agile management tools like JIRA, Azure DevOps, Digital.ai Release, etc.~crlf~• ITIL Foundation Certified~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)