Conversational AI Project Manager
Would you like to shape the future of Allianz customer service worldwide? Then stay here and explore the exiting job opportunity we are offering. ~crlf~Who is CCS CAI? ~crlf~CCS stands for Contact Center Services and CAI stands for Conversational Artificial Intelligence.~crlf~So, the core of CCS CAI unit is to design, internationally deliver and run VoiceBots for Allianz entities worldwide.~crlf~The VoiceBot team within the CCS team delivers robotics voice solutions for Allianz group standard center platforms. The VoiceBot team is currently building a global expert group driving design, implementation and operations of the environment.
You, as a future CCS CAI Project Manager will be responsible for managing international VoiceBot project(s). You will be in charge for managing international implementation projects from setting up the project orga, calculating the project business case and designing as well as executing the implementation roadmap. You will have the opportunity to lead an international project team, containing internal experts from various professions as well as external subcontractors. ~crlf~You will track project milestones to get them finished in quality, time and budget.~crlf~The Project Manager is responsible for requesting and managing the assigned internal and external project resources to meet the project objectives.~crlf~~crlf~As the CAI Project Manager, you will have the freedom to work completely self-organised. In a cross-cultural team it will be fun to manage the assigned internal and external project resources to meet the project objectives.~crlf~~crlf~You will regularly measure project progress (such as various baselines, cost burndown, schedules, workflow progress data, etc.) and reports the project status and other project-specific information to stakeholders.~crlf~~crlf~Duties:~crlf~• Establish clear ownership for project tasks within specialist- and management teams; ensure that team members have the tools needed for project success; be available to the team; and provide timely feedback.~crlf~• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives~crlf~• Track progress and review project tasks to ensure deadlines are met~crlf~• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.~crlf~• Proactively report project status, issues and risks to management.~crlf~• Follow and enforce project policies, procedures and methodologies.~crlf~• Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholders’ needs and requirements continuously in view.~crlf~• Generate and update an overview of stakeholders, their relationships and their support attitudes towards the project~crlf~• Work collaboratively with development and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities and to ensure that all communications between stakeholders are precise.~crlf~• Plan, schedule, monitor and manage the design, implementation, testing, and building process of the Contact Center services.~crlf~• Create and maintain project documents outlined in project rules and project description such as the project charter, project milestone plan, regular project reports, milestone documents, risk management analysis, etc. and ensure the release of these documents to the correct audience.~crlf~• Check Contact Center service implementation upon finalization against agreed upon specifications and ensure that it meets all objectives, security policies, performance and quality standards required.~crlf~• Work closely with the lead architect, internal and external solutions engineers and Allianz Technology management by providing input, regular status updates and by participating in roadmap definition.~crlf~• Coordinate user acceptance testing with business partners and service suppliers.~crlf~• Monitor sub-contractors to ensure budgets are met, guidelines are maintained and progress remains on track.~crlf~• Responsible for successful stakeholder communication, facilitating communication amongst all parties as necessary and for executing the communication management strategy.~crlf~• Gather and document all project-relevant information and distribute them to the correct stakeholders – ensure changes to documents and requirements are communicated accordingly.~crlf~• Drive the project scope change process~crlf~• Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.~crlf~• Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.~crlf~• Maintain timelines and target dates in the project plans using tools like Microsoft Project.~crlf~• Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivate the development~crlf~team and keep them excited to move forward; protect the team from outside distractions.~crlf~• Manage the team: ensure that commitments are being upheld and the team is motivated ~crlf~• Supports Allianz Technology Project Assurance activities ~crlf~• Organize handover to operations team as well as for business stakeholders.~crlf~• Capture and document lessons learned.~crlf~~crlf~
• Communication – Exhibits excellent communication skills, experience facilitating and supporting communication amongst stakeholders. Able to ensure information is distributed within the project.~crlf~• Project Management – Able to develop clear project plans, coordinate project tasks, control project timeline and budget, and manage project team activities.~crlf~• Delegation – Effectively delegates work assignments, matching the responsibility to the suitable team member. Enables team members to work independently, sets expectations, monitors delegated activities and provides recognition for results.~crlf~• Leadership and team work - Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires and motivates others to perform well.~crlf~Effectively influences actions and opinions of others while being able to accept feedback and give appropriate recognition to the achievements of others.~crlf~• Customer Service Attitude – Ability to manage difficult or sensitive customer situations. Experience responding promptly to customer needs, soliciting customer feedback to improve services, responding to requests for service and assistance, and meeting commitments to the customer.~crlf~• Analytical – Able to synthesize complex and diverse information, collect and interpret data, and design work flows and procedures.~crlf~• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes~crlf~information efficiently, developing alternative and innovative solutions. Works well in group problem solving situations and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.~crlf~• Quality of Work – Demonstrable attention to detail, including accuracy and thoroughness of work completed. Always looking for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance of self and others.~crlf~• Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Competent at managing competing demands, including changing approach or method to best fit the situation and resources at hand. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.~crlf~• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment while able to support and explain reasoning for decisions. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process to ensure timely decisions can be made.~crlf~• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities to make efficient use of time. Able to plan for additional resources when needed, set achievable goals and objectives, organize schedules and tasks for others, and develop realistic action plans.~crlf~• Dependability and Commitment - Follows instructions, responds to direction from management, and takes responsibility for own actions. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan in advance of deadlines.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Credentials & Experience:~crlf~• Experience in working with international teams in a multicultural environment~crlf~• Beneficial: Experience working with projects related to VoiceBots or ChatBots~crlf~• Experience as Project Manager~crlf~• PMI, IPMA or PRINCE2 experience is a plus~crlf~• ITIL V3 or higher experience is a plus~crlf~• Willingness to travel internationally~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Languages:~crlf~• English (fluent)~crlf~• German basics as a plus~crlf~• Spanish is a plus~crlf~• Any other languages are a plus~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Technology SE
Junto com nossos clientes, provemos avançada infraestrutura de TI e soluções para conduzir a digitalização do Grupo Allianz. (Inglês)