Investments System Analyst - (AIM Associate)
We are pioneering new processes and systems from scratch; consequently, we are not looking for an Order taker but a driving force. You will be a liaison between the business and the technology teams to understand and document data, process and reporting requirements to facilitate both new systems and changes to existing solutions.
- Work with business partners to document requirements~crlf~- Translate requirements with sufficient detail so that developers can design and develop solutions and testers can write test cases with expected results.~crlf~- Collaborate with Investments and IT teams to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve investments data, systems, and business processes~crlf~- Assist the business in completing User Acceptance Testing~crlf~- Identify and investigate process and data issues by employing a structured approach to problem solving~crlf~- Establish and maintain detailed working knowledge of investments reporting, trading, and accounting systems, and business processes; recognize key interdependencies among system components.~crlf~- Participate in or lead ad hoc assignments/projects as assigned~crlf~- Be a team player and be willing to help in any capacity as needed~crlf~- Work with geographically located teams to explain and clarify or detailed out any specifications.~crlf~- Be able to perform AS-IS and TO-BE analysis for clarification of process.~crlf~- Take a lead in facilitation of joint business and application development sessions~crlf~- Proven ability to craft requirements for green field systems or enhancements to existing ones~crlf~- Strong and clear oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to differing audiences including senior management and technical developers~crlf~- Business Requirements Analysis and the ability to both facilitate and document requirements~crlf~- Demonstrated experience with both Waterfall and Agile SDLCs~crlf~- Technical Specification Analysis & High Level Design~crlf~- Quality Assurance Principles and adherence to high quality deliveries~crlf~
- 4 year degree required~crlf~- 5+ years of experience in a similar role~crlf~- Understanding of SQL database structures including tables, views, and stored procedures~crlf~- Ability to conduct analysis and generate conclusions within a dynamic and active environment with little advanced notice~crlf~- Ability to balance managing multiple tasks, projects and processes~crlf~~crlf~Preferred ~crlf~- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint)~crlf~- Experience with Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure)~crlf~- Strong experience with user stories and related deliverables, but would consider demonstrated expertise with use cases~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Atreva-se a caminhar pela linha tênue entre risco e retorno. Isso é o que fazemos no gerenciamento de investimentos alternativos."
Björn Eric, Allianz Capital Partners
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)