IT Data Architect Specialist
Under minimal direction, works across multiple project teams, is the chief data modeler for a large project, or works in technical support of the organization. Devises or modifies the~crlf~most complex design problems into simple solutions. Evaluates the work of external sourcing partners.~crlf~This role is accountable for analyzing and developing complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer~crlf~information systems requirements. Identifies and resolves information flow, content issues and the transformation of business requirements into logical data models. Also identifies~crlf~opportunities to reduce data redundancy, trends in data issues and single source of data. Define specifications for database designers including Data Definition Language (DDL)~crlf~and data source/target mappings. May take Project Manager role leading data modelers on specific projects.
* Define, improve and advocate corporate data standards, procedures, metrics, and policies. Identify, evaluate and recommend use of industry leading Extract, Transform and Load~crlf~* (ETL) tools and business intelligence tools. Provide centralized direction for metadata repositories, data definitions and data relationships.~crlf~* Create data models for assigned projects. Analyze business rules, use cases and object models for applicability in the development of a data model. Establish project level logical data models which provide basis for detailed design of all application including data warehouses/marts and databases. Work with Enterprise Data Architect to validate project data model~crlf~against the corporate data model.~crlf~* Could play the role as a team lead or Project Manager for multiple data modelers for specific projects.~crlf~* Data Vault design and build experience~crlf~* Wherescape design and build experience.~crlf~~crlf~
Experience:~crlf~* 8-10 years experience required: IT experience required~crlf~~crlf~Education~crlf~* Four-year degree required: Degree or equivalent work~crlf~experience~crlf~~crlf~Licenses/Certifications/Other~crlf~* Microsoft or Oracle database certifications preferred~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)