This is the first level Information Security Director position. Responsibilities will include providing leadership, direction and day-to-day operations of threat intelligence, incident response activites, security advisory services and compliance oversight in the delivery of security services designed to ensure the reasonable confidentiality, integrity and availability of information resources, systems, digital technology and information technology services maintained and operated for, and on behalf of, Allianz Life Insurance Company of America operating companies.~crlf~In coordination with key stakeholders, promote the policy objectives of Allianz SE and Allianz Life Insurance Company of America as they relate to the application, operation, and governance of cyber security.~crlf~Provides guidance and consultative services in the creation, implementation and operation of security technology, processes and controls requirements to ensure the appropriate cyber security posture.
- Primary responsible for leading and transforming/improving the Security Advisory Services and Technical Control oversight functions.~crlf~- Consulting experience to supplement and enhance teams’ capacity to act as advisors on security best practices and configurations.~crlf~- Strong technical control knowledge needed, preferred deep expertise in Network Security and Cloud Security, in order to approve configuration exceptions.~crlf~- Experience with SOC operations and/or MSSP governance for Security Operations knowledge in order to provide Security Service oversight and recommend improvements. Working knowledge of IAM, EDR, SIEM, DLP and Vulnerability Management are required.~crlf~- Support to the TPRM program up to and including performing reviews of suppliers.~crlf~- Pen testing, Incident Response and Threat Intelligence knowledge required as this is a role that will act as a delegate for the CISO.~crlf~- Interface with Security Service Provider to ensure security best practices are implemented, effective and monitored.~crlf~- Understands IT & IS industry best practices, standards, and resources (Gartner, vendors, etc) to ensure continuous optimization of IT & IS delivery effectiveness. Ensure overall success of Information Security delivery and meet customer expectations. Comply with process and control requirements. Understand and support the AZL mission, goals, and priorities.~crlf~- Manage staff, forecast and budgets - Direct and build high performing team. Ensure EE engagement is maintained at high levels. Manage to approved budget levels. Understand and know costs of delivery or services provided. Ensure EE development plans are set and achieved.~crlf~~crlf~
Experience:~crlf~- 8-10 years experience required: Expert in leading and directing IT solution delivery.~crlf~- Technology Certifications, 10 years Business Experience, ITIL, PMI, SDLC~crlf~• Some of those technical controls include: Firewalls, WAF, Proxies, CASB; Encryption, EDR, AV WAF, IDS/IPS.~crlf~• Understanding of IT functions and security controls for: OS, IAM/AD, Database, Networks and NAS.~crlf~• Knowledge of any of the following regulations preferred: NAIC model data law, NY 500, NIST CSF, COBIT5, European BaFin, FINRA and SEC for SAR. CCPA and other state privacy laws also useful.~crlf~~crlf~Education~crlf~- Four-year degree required: Four year degree in Computer Science, Business Finance, or other related field.~crlf~- Advanced degree preferred: Master in CS, Business, Finance, or other related area.~crlf~~crlf~Licenses/Certifications/Other~crlf~8-10 years experience preferred: Has managed several different IT functions and has interacted directly with business leadership.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Como se candidatar
Carregue seus arquivos
Acompanhe o status de sua candidatura
Inscreva-se para alertas de vagas
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Na Allianz, posso ousar experimentar e desafiar as formas tradicionais de trabalhar com uma mentalidade ágil."
Tobias, Allianz SE
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)