HR Reporting and Analytics Consultant Principal
The HR Reporting & Analytics Consultant Principal will support the Allianz Life HR team to become more data driven focusing on how people impact our strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the HR function; HR data landscape optimization, HR reporting, and people analytics. This individual will work with all levels of the organization and be experienced in extracting insights from HR Information System (HRIS) and Applicant tracking System (ATS) data effectively. Accuracy, the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and adjust priorities in response to business needs, is critical. The individual should be entrepreneurial, proactive, detail oriented, resilient, accountable, consultative, exceptional at building relationships and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop reporting, design dashboards and supporting analyses aligned to key business initiatives leading to data driven HR insights and decision-making~crlf~- Develop and drive the HR self-service reporting strategy, tools, and implementation~crlf~- Review monthly HR metrics and summarize insights, trends, and recommendations for executive management~crlf~- Maintain and continue to improve data and reporting infrastructure (data quality, data consolidation, report automation)~crlf~- Produce scheduled metrics and reports, as well as respond to ad hoc reporting requests utilizing a variety of data sources~crlf~- Implement quality assurance processes ~crlf~
- 6-7 years of experience required: With at least 4-5 years in HR reporting including analyzing qualitative/quantitative data, consulting with clients and interpreting/communicating insights.~crlf~- 8-10 years of experience preferred~crlf~-Experience programming in R required~crlf~-Power BI, Tableau, or similar experience required~crlf~-Knowledge of HRIS & ATS data structure required~crlf~-Experience dealing with unstructured data and data visualizations preferred~crlf~~crlf~Education~crlf~- Four-year degree required Business analytics, Decision Analytics, Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or other related field~crlf~- Advanced degree preferred~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Porque apenas as pessoas que estão pensando fora da caixa e se atrevem a trazer as ideias para a vida, podem desenvolver e melhorar a nossa empresa."
Ralf, Allianz Deutschland
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)