Distribution FinTech Senior Project Manager
Responsible for management of Distribution Fintech platform integration projects, coordinating delivery of the platform connectivity strategy, managing the delivery backlog, and assistance with business case development and project feasibility assessment. In addition, this role will be a critical partner to Distribution, Marketing and Product innovation to embed distribution platform considerations within product innovation / development processes and align distribution and marketing activities to the Company's broader Distribution FinTech strategy. Typical workload includes management of several Distribution Fintech related initiatives on a quarterly basis, and ongoing collaboration across the organization.The activities managed and coordinated by this role have a direct impact on the ongoing growth of our organization and the continued evolution of our business model to meet the increasing digital demands of distribution and end-consumers.
* Direct and manage the Distribution Fintech roadmap as defined by Corporate Strategy and Distribution. Assess feasibility of key initiatives, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and key stakeholders. Develop detailed business plans project plans and schedules. Review with business partners and agree on commitment~crlf~* Identify and manage program backlog and delivery of approved initiatives. Assess and procure resources and participants needed to achieve project goals in coordination with business partners, including Corporate Strategy, Distribution, Operations / IT and Product Innovation~crlf~* Provide oversight of budget in coordination with Corporate Strategy. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and requirements~crlf~* Partner with Product Innovation and Product Development to incorporate critical distribution platform requirements and considerations within product design and implementation~crlf~* Perform ongoing monitoring of progress and deliver needed enhancements~crlf~* Manage and coach/mentor less experienced team members~crlf~* Facilitate Distribution Fintech oversight processes including governance committee agendas, content, and decision-making, and support of Fintech reporting.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Minimum Requirements:~crlf~8-10 years experience required: At least 5 years of project management and/or program management experience~crlf~Four-year degree required or equivalent experience~crlf~PMP certification preferred~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"A Allianz quer que você explore e dê o próximo passo - Não é apenas uma história de marketing, eu vivencio isso enquanto trabalho aqui."
Thibaut, Allianz Germany
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)