Chief Medical Director
The overall purpose and scope of responsibilities of this role is to provide medical risk knowledge and expertise to enable the company to make Competitive & Responsible~crlf~underwriting decisions necessary to experience favorable future mortality and deliver profitable results. The primary role is to provide consultation and guidance on individual life~crlf~insurance applicants to ensure proper risk selection. This role will also provide training and educational programs, participates in the development of medical underwriting policy~crlf~and guidelines, interprets medical tests for the underwriting department and coordinates communication with the medical profession.
* Advises underwriters on their medical underwriting questions through daily correspondence~crlf~~crlf~* Makes medical underwriting decisions on complex cases and interprets medical tests as required.~crlf~~crlf~* Reviews underwriting guidelines and in consultation with underwriting, establishes standards that will result in efficient underwriting procedures, satisfactory mortality and morbidity experience and competitive sales~crlf~* Reviews medical and insurance journals and other related materials in preparation for presenting medical educational programs to the underwriters to increase their medical knowledge and allow them to make more informed independent decisions.~crlf~~crlf~* Provides consultation on audited (quality reviewed) new business cases and claims (death, disability, critical illness, long-term care, waiver of premium, and other benefits).~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~* Creates and presents medical lectures to insurance groups and industry organizations, publishes articles in industry journals, and accepts industry committee responsibilities to develop a presence int eh life underwriting community.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~* Serves as liaison between the company and the medical profession including communication with physicians regarding clarification of attending physician statement (APS) information, explanation of medical underwriting decisions and attending medical insurance and occupational health conferences.~crlf~~crlf~
Minimum Requirements:~crlf~* 8-10 years experience required: including a combination of insurance industry and clinical practice experience~crlf~* Advanced degree required: M.D. - degree with board certification in Internal Medicine, Cardiology or Family Practice~crlf~* Insurance Medicine Board certification and licensed to practice in the State of MN~crlf~~crlf~Preferred:~crlf~* 11+ years experience preferred~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Subscrição na Allianz, onde se atreve a ser o eixo da tomada de risco."
Sang Hun, Allianz SE Reinsurance
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)