Associate Risk & Portfolio - NYC
About Allianz Real Estate: ~crlf~Allianz Real Estate is a PIMCO Company, comprising Allianz Real Estate GmbH and Allianz Real Estate of America and their subsidiaries and affiliates. It is the dedicated real estate investment manager within the Allianz Group and has grown to become the world’s largest investor in real estate. Allianz Real Estate develops and executes worldwide tailored portfolio and investment strategies on behalf of a range of global liability driven investors, creating long-term value for clients through direct as well as indirect investments and real estate financing. ~crlf~The operational management of investments and assets is performed out of 19 offices in key gateway cities across 4 regions (West Europe, North & Central Europe, USA and Asia Pacific). As at 30 September 2020, Allianz Real Estate held €71 billion assets under management. For more information, please visit: http://www.allianz-realestate.com ~crlf~Allianz Real Estate of America LLC (“AREoA”) is the U.S.-based hub for Allianz Real Estate. AREoA makes equity and debt investments in more than 50 of the top metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct equity holdings, joint ventures, fund commitments and commercial mortgage loans.~crlf~~crlf~About PIMCO: ~crlf~PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers. With its launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the nearly 50 years since, the firm continued to bring innovation and expertise to our partnership with clients seeking the best investment solutions. Today PIMCO has offices across the globe and 2,900+ professionals united by a single purpose: creating opportunities for investors in every environment. PIMCO is owned by Allianz SE, a leading global diversified financial services provider. ~crlf~Source: Allianz Real Estate, data as at 30th September 2020. Regarding calculations, AuM for Direct Equity Joint Ventures have been calculated based on Gross Asset Value since 2017 (prior to this, the basis was Net Asset Value). ~crlf~These assessments are, as always, subject to the disclaimer provided below.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz Real Estate of America is seeking an Associate with 3 to 5 years working experience for its Risk & Portfolio team, who is responsible for a variety of portfolio and risk management activities related to the US real estate debt and equity portfolio, with a focus on the debt portfolio. The position is based in New York City and will directly report to the Head of Risk & Portfolio North America.
• Systematic analysis of the debt and equity portfolio (including stress testing, hold vs. sell analysis, gap analysis etc.) ~crlf~• Reporting on existing portfolio and new investments and liaison between various functions including investor relations, acquisitions, asset management and European Risk & Portfolio teams~crlf~• Review of asset strategies and ongoing performance monitoring (e.g. validation of business plans, preparation of watch list, monitoring of operational performance and asset management activities etc.)~crlf~• Ensure portfolio data quality, contribute to optimization of the data landscape and implementation of additional analytical capabilities ~crlf~• Contribute to developing portfolio recommendations to senior management and investors for both the debt and equity portfolio.~crlf~• Participate in the development of new tools, reporting and analyses for the hub and working in close collaboration with other Allianz Real Estate hubs abroad in cross-regional projects~crlf~• Support team in providing risk assessments for new debt and equity investments~crlf~• Contribute to implementation of a sustainability strategy for the US portfolio~crlf~~crlf~
• Ideally graduate degree in finance, economics, real estate or other quantitative field of study with excellent academic record~crlf~• Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in real estate or other alternative investments (e.g. Debt Originations/Underwriting, Portfolio Management, Risk Management or Asset Management)~crlf~• Insight in US real estate markets and solid knowledge of real estate investments (both debt & equity)~crlf~• Experience with real estate appraisals/valuations is appreciated~crlf~• Strong analytical skills, experience in working/analyzing with complex datasets, attention to details and sharp understanding of cash flow modeling/Real Estate Valuation~crlf~• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PPT), experience of market place Real Estate tools (e.g. Argus) preferred ~crlf~• Strong verbal and written communication skills ~crlf~• Self-starter and team player who embraces collaboration, and working in a dynamic and international environment~crlf~~crlf~
- Job start: as soon as possible~crlf~- Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Atreva-se a caminhar pela linha tênue entre risco e retorno. Isso é o que fazemos no gerenciamento de investimentos alternativos."
Björn Eric, Allianz Capital Partners
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)