AIM AVP Program Manager
AIM is currently looking for an AIM AVP Program Manager with 10+ years of senior level experience in buy-side investment management program/project management. This individual must have experience in delivering, managing, and completing complex operational and systems strategy/ integration/ implementation projects covering all facets of a global investment management business, including front, middle and back-office initiatives. The Program Manager must be a self-starter, highly organized and is expected to manage a portfolio of cross-functional strategic initiatives.
• Partner with key stakeholders to define, document and execute projects of varying levels of risk, complexity and visibility, actively participating in all phases of the project. Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project~crlf~• Manage projects ranging from: (a) managing operations and technology roadmaps; (b) crafting and leading evaluation and selection of systems/services; process reengineering; and (c) oversee/lead systems implementation/ integration and full life-cycle project participation~crlf~• Assist with the development and deployment of standardized delivery processes and tools that enable improved scale and delivery predictability, while employing project management methodologies to time, quality and budget ~crlf~• Responsible for the highest standards of project delivery including detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, project estimates, financial reporting, conversion schedules, resource plans and status reports ~crlf~• Ensure execution on all project documentation including charters, project scope, deliverables, schedules, and financial models ensuring alignment with stakeholder goals~crlf~• Create, manage, and continually improve a culture that enables successful projects~crlf~• Define project scope and objectives. Obtain agreements with various stakeholders on scope and constraints to develop costs, timelines and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project~crlf~• Analyze capacity planning across projects; work closely with functional stakeholders / managers to ensure adequate allocation of resources to in-flight projects~crlf~• Facilitate the development, assessment and implementation of key performance measurements for all projects; define project success criteria and reviews throughout the project life cycle~crlf~• Lead project management meetings and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project team members to ensure awareness and delivery of defined projects on-scope, on-time, and on-budget~crlf~• Produce senior, steering committee reports on each project and keep leadership apprised of project changes and milestone status~crlf~• Interface independently with all functional and business areas, including senior management ~crlf~• Lead the prioritization process across business and technology to ensure demand intake, proper coordination, pacing, and trade-off analysis~crlf~~crlf~
• 10+ years’ experience delivering large and complex investment management operations and technology projects within specified timelines and budgets ~crlf~• 4+ years in investment industry preferred~crlf~• Demonstrated ability to lead working groups collaboratively with ease and proficiency~crlf~• Change management experience with a proven ability to enable and affect change~crlf~• Knowledge and experience with the prevalent systems in the investment management marketplace~crlf~• Strong background in operations and workflow analysis and design~crlf~• Comprehensive experience managing large and complex projects~crlf~• Buy-side investment management knowledge including front, middle and back-office workflow~crlf~• Excellent written and verbal communication skills~crlf~• Familiarity with Agile a plus~crlf~~crlf~Education ~crlf~• Four year degree required or equivalent experience preferred ~crlf~• Professional certification in project or program management preferred (e.g., PMP, PgMP certification)~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Atreva-se a caminhar pela linha tênue entre risco e retorno. Isso é o que fazemos no gerenciamento de investimentos alternativos."
Björn Eric, Allianz Capital Partners
Saiba mais sobre a
Temos orgulho de fazer parte da família de companhias da Allianz SE na América do Norte - incluindo Allianz Global Investors e PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC). (Inglês)