Property & Personal Accident Claim Handler
The Property & Personal Accident Claim Handler will deliver excellent standards of customer service through high quality and efficient handling of policyholders claims. This role is based in Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, and reports to the relevant Claims Business Manager. ~crlf~~crlf~About Allianz~crlf~Allianz in Ireland is part of the Allianz Group, which employs over 160,000 people in over 70 countries worldwide, and locally here in Ireland employs over 600 people at our location in Elm Park, Dublin 4. ~crlf~~crlf~Innovative thinking, state of the art technology, excellent training, outstanding customer service, real commitment and team working are the cornerstones of our success. Our people have a commitment to excellence and a willingness to face new and exciting challenges.
• Registration, handling and settlement of household and commercial property damage claims and personal accident claims.~crlf~• Accurate and comprehensive recording of all transactions and decisions~crlf~• Compliance with company quality standards~crlf~• Compliance with financial services authority requirements for claims handling~crlf~• Achievement of agreed targets in relation to settlement rate, calls answered and completions~crlf~• Liaising with others to obtain and deliver information that is critical to service and control of claims costs~crlf~• Be aware of fraud indicators to identify potential fraud cases and escalate them to the relevant personnel in our Fraud Investigation Unit (FIU)~crlf~• Ensure the recovery procedure is adhered to on any property recovery/potential recovery case.~crlf~~crlf~
Essential Criteria~crlf~• Studying towards an APA, CIP or a relevant insurance qualification to meet MCC requirements*~crlf~• Demonstrated knowledge of contracts of insurance, particularly property (domestic and commercial) ideally within a Claims Handling role~crlf~• Skilled communicator & negotiator, with ability to work on initiative and manage own time effectively~crlf~~crlf~Desirable~crlf~• Relevant third level qualification ~crlf~• Minimum of 2 years Property & Personal Accident Claims Handling experience~crlf~~crlf~
MCC:~crlf~*The successful candidate will have completed APA, CIP, ACII or FCII, or have met the Grandfather criteria for the role as per the Minimum Competency Requirements issued by the Financial Regulator
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Trabalhando na Allianz, aprendi a ser confiante, aberto para comunicação e profissional."
Julianna, Allianz Poland
Saiba mais sobre a
A Allianz na Irlanda é parte do Allianz Group, uma das principais empresas de seguros e serviços financeiros do mundo. (Inglês)