Fleet Underwriter – SME Business Development Team / SME Retention Team
As a trusted Insurance partner to over 500,000 customers across the island of Ireland, Allianz plc has built a local and global brand based on trust, integrity and outstanding customer service for over one hundred years. Our Enterprise business has set ambitious growth targets and to help us to deliver on that goal we are now recruiting a Fleet Underwriter to join our team based in Elm Park, Dublin 4. Please note that the option of remote working may be explored.~crlf~~crlf~The Opportunity~crlf~As part of either the SME Business Development or SME Retention Team you will join a group of experienced technical experts who underwrite SME property, liability & commercial motor business across all commercial sectors. ~crlf~~crlf~Working proactively with Broker partners and Allianz Customer Relationship Executives you will be required to underwrite and manage a portfolio of renewals and new business opportunities that are aligned to our risk appetite. Also you will proactively engage with internal stakeholders in Customer, Pricing and Portfolio Management and deliver against agreed GWP targets to support our overall growth strategy. Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction to our brokers and technical expertise through superior underwriting is a principle objective of this role.
• Profitably underwrite commercial fleet and motor trade new business and/or renewal opportunities to achieve GWP targets for all sectors.~crlf~• Support business growth and KPIs across the Business Development & Retention Teams ~crlf~• Manage and develop relationships with intermediaries ~crlf~• Oversee the end to end customer outcome of allocated renewals and new business submissions aligned to target KPI’s~crlf~• Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the team, other areas of the business and external stakeholders to deliver commercial targets ~crlf~• Balance speed of turnaround with the technical requirements of the role to deliver on renewal retention and new business conversion~crlf~• Engage with internal stakeholders in Customer, Pricing and Portfolio management to negotiate terms and conduct detailed risk assessment and acceptance within existing Delegated Underwriting Authority (DUA) framework agreements~crlf~• Share knowledge and technical expertise with colleagues, contribute to personal and team technical development ~crlf~• Identify and implement improvements in process, proposition or service to best serve our customer base~crlf~• Maintain and develop strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to both lead and support key client and broker engagements as needed~crlf~~crlf~
Essential Experience~crlf~• A minimum 3 years’ experience in underwriting fleet and/or commercial motor business ~crlf~• Certified Insurance Practitioner or ACII or equivalent relevant qualification~crlf~• Experience in business development, achieving targets, technical underwriting~crlf~~crlf~Desirable Experience ~crlf~• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and Salesforce ~crlf~• Evidence of having providing exceptional customer service in previous roles~crlf~• Evidence of having successfully managed customer/broker relationships in previous roles~crlf~~crlf~
**This role is subject to Minimum Competency Code (“MCC”) as provided for by the Central Bank of Ireland. A recognised insurance qualification may be required for this position. This role is also subject to the Fitness & Probity Regime as provided for by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Como se candidatar
Carregue seus arquivos
Acompanhe o status de sua candidatura
Inscreva-se para alertas de vagas
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Subscrição na Allianz, onde se atreve a ser o eixo da tomada de risco."
Sang Hun, Allianz SE Reinsurance
Saiba mais sobre a
A Allianz na Irlanda é parte do Allianz Group, uma das principais empresas de seguros e serviços financeiros do mundo. (Inglês)