Customer Sales & Service Representative
Job Purpose/Role~crlf~As the trusted insurance partner to over 500,000 customers across the island of Ireland, Allianz plc has built a local and global brand based on trust, integrity and outstanding customer service for over one hundred years. Delivering fantastic customer experiences to our personal lines customers is the role of our team in Allianz Direct, who are recruiting ambitious Customer Sales and Service Representatives to join our contact centre team based in Elm Park, Dublin 4.~crlf~~crlf~As a Customer Sales and Service Representative you will offer market leading products to our customers, achieving sales, retention and quality targets by providing the trusted service on which Allianz has built its reputation. Working closely with your colleagues in a fun, challenging and dynamic team, you will receive extensive introduction to insurance training, consistent development to hone your skills and ongoing performance coaching to support your success. Good performance is rewarded at Allianz so if you are ambitious and motivated to succeed we would love to hear from you.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz in Ireland is part of the Allianz Group, which employs over 140,000 people in over 70 countries worldwide and over 550 people at our location in Elm Park.
• Quote and convert new business opportunities~crlf~• Explore and convert cross sell and multi cover opportunities~crlf~• Achieve sales, service and customer satisfaction metrics as agreed with your manager~crlf~• Support your team to achieve their goals, through sharing knowledge and developing expertise~crlf~• Process policy adjustments as requested by our customers~crlf~• Consistently demonstrate our People Attributes of customer and market excellence, collaborative leadership, trust and entrepreneurship~crlf~• Exceed customer expectations and achieve targeted customer NPS scores~crlf~• Proactively anticipate customer issues and take appropriate action~crlf~• Continually improve quality and efficiency within the Team~crlf~• Adhere to company quality and underwriting standard~crlf~• Comply with the Financial Regulator’s Minimum Competency Code, Consumer Protection Code and any other relevant regulations~crlf~~crlf~
Essential Criteria~crlf~• A third level degree or leaving certificate OR a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales or customer service environment~crlf~~crlf~Desirable Criteria~crlf~• 6 – 12 months experience in an insurance/financial services environment~crlf~• Knowledge and understanding of general insurance~crlf~• Completed an APA, CIP or a relevant insurance qualification to meet minimum competency requirements~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
MCC~crlf~**This role is subject to Minimum Competency Code (“MCC”) as provided for by the Central Bank of Ireland. A recognised insurance qualification may be required for this position. This role is also subject to the Fitness & Probity Regime as provided for by the Central Bank of Ireland..
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"A Allianz quer que você explore e dê o próximo passo - Não é apenas uma história de marketing, eu vivencio isso enquanto trabalho aqui."
Thibaut, Allianz Germany
Saiba mais sobre a
A Allianz na Irlanda é parte do Allianz Group, uma das principais empresas de seguros e serviços financeiros do mundo. (Inglês)