Manager, Accounting & Reporting
Finance Accounting & Reporting manages the processes involving, monthly/yearly closing of the general ledger and ensuring accurate and timely reporting under management, Group, statutory and regulatory requirements. Reporting to the CFO, the incumbent will be part of the Finance organisation and will work closely with other finance and cross-functional team members within the Company in delivering an effective and efficient Finance Accounting & Reporting.
1. Manage the Accounting activities during monthly closing, including uploads into Group reporting system~crlf~2. Serve as trusted custodian of financial reporting information for the Company.~crlf~3. Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, including local / international accounting standards and group policies. This will include MAS, IRAS, ACRA submissions~crlf~4. Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax authorities, to ensure that annual accounts, income tax and GST returns are submitted on time and in accordance with relevant requirements (IFRS, ACRA, IRAS)~crlf~5. Maintain up-to-date processes, workflows and SOPs, ensuring adherence with processes and controls.~crlf~6. Support the implementation of new IFRS standards, (in particular, IFRS 17 & IFRS 9)~crlf~7. Drive team priorities on the achievement of quality, accurate and timely delivery of financial information.~crlf~8. Support the Planning & Controlling team where needed in delivering insightful, actionable and business-oriented analysis and reports to management and Group;~crlf~9. Collaborate with Finance Operations team to ensure accurate and timely accounting, matching and reconciliations. ~crlf~~crlf~
University degree (Finance or Accounting) and/or relevant professional qualifications~crlf~~crlf~Minimum 5-7 years~crlf~~crlf~Accounting and reporting experience gained from insurance company in Singapore~crlf~~crlf~Strong knowledge and experience in reporting under ACRA, MAS, IRAS and other regulatory requirements in Singapore~crlf~~crlf~Sound technical competencies in IFRS standards, in particular, exposure to IFRS 17 and IFRS 9~crlf~~crlf~High standards of accuracy and precision, highly organised~crlf~~crlf~Good knowledge of the business and capable of critically analysing numbers and drawing out relevant conclusions~crlf~~crlf~Preferably experience with SAP financial accounting system~crlf~~crlf~Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise fashion and to ~crlf~develop effective relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders~crlf~~crlf~Delivery orientated focus, with good aptitude in decision-making, problem-solving and strategic agility~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Insurance Singapore seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization as:
Submit your application at: https://careers.allianz.com~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Trabalhando na Allianz, aprendi a ser confiante, aberto para comunicação e profissional."
Julianna, Allianz Poland