The incumbent will be part of the Planning & Controlling team and will work closely with other finance team members, sharing knowledge and actively collaborating to drive continuous improvement for the team. Key tasks of the role include: group and management reporting, preparation and presentation of results to key stakeholders; providing substantive and insightful analysis on variances to prior periods and to the budget; monitoring changes in the portfolio and updating stakeholders as appropriate.
• Assist in the budgeting and forecasting of the annual business plan, closely monitoring the budget and performance against plan, highlighting trend and variances.~crlf~~crlf~• Support the Planning & Controlling team where needed to deliver insightful, actionable and business-oriented analysis and reports to Regional Finance and to Group;~crlf~~crlf~• Preparation of management reporting, P&L and BS analysis, analysing financial performance of the company, and liaising with the relevant business to provide meaningful commentaries~crlf~~crlf~• Preparation of reports in accordance with group reporting requirements.~crlf~~crlf~• Develop in-depth understanding of financial results, business performance and market trends of Allianz Insurance Singapore.~crlf~~crlf~
• Degree in Finance / Accounting~crlf~~crlf~• Minimum 5 years of experience in FP&A and Financial accounting in Insurance companies. ~crlf~~crlf~• Strong technical competencies in insurance accounting and the environment, preferably with FP&A experience~crlf~~crlf~• Experience in SAP applications would be ideal but not necessary~crlf~~crlf~• Meticulous and analytical with good MS Excel knowledge and ability to relate IFRS standards and financial numbers to business~crlf~~crlf~• Strong stakeholder management ability with ability to influence without authority~crlf~~crlf~• Proficient in IT software (Microsoft Excel and SAP) would be ideal but not necessary~crlf~~crlf~• High standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Insurance Singapore seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization as:
Submit your application at: https://careers.allianz.com~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Trabalhando na Allianz, aprendi a ser confiante, aberto para comunicação e profissional."
Julianna, Allianz Poland