APPRENTICE at Allianz France Investment Management, ESG & Innovation team (F/M)
As a leading insurance investor, Allianz considers sustainable investment as one of its main principles : we integrate ESG (environmental, social and governance) factors across asset classes and along the investment lifecycle.~crlf~~crlf~The sustainable investment team within the ESG, innovation and governance department drives the sustainability agenda of Allianz France, contributes to the ESG activities of Allianz Group, integrates climate, environmental, social and governance considerations in daily investment activities, works with in-house ESG experts and external research organizations to develop and apply ESG metrics to both existing portfolios and new investment opportunities, manages the communication and engagement programs with different stakeholders, and leads the non-financial reporting and ESG products’ development processes.~crlf~~crlf~As an apprentice (F/M) in the sustainable investment team you will primarily work on ESG research and development topics.
- Assessment of investment opportunities from an ESG perspective ;~crlf~- Contribution to the implementation of ESG integration into investment décisions ;~crlf~- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the decarbonization strategy of Allianz France across Allianz’ multiple asset classes ;~crlf~- Supporting the implementation of the EU Taxonomy Regulation (under the EU Action Plan on Sustainable Finance) across Allianz’ multiple asset classes ;~crlf~- Assessment and development of biodiversity-related reporting methodologies as well as integration of biodiversity considerations in Allianz France’s investment strategy;~crlf~- Supporting the advancement of Allianz France’s impact investing strategy;~crlf~- Assessment of climate related risks and opportunities in investment décisions ;~crlf~- Contribution to ESG related research and analyses ;~crlf~- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and documents for internal and external communication purposes.~crlf~
- You are currently working towards a university degree (master, PhD) in finance, management, sustainability, economics, business administration, political sciences, environmental sciences, environmental engineering and/or any other related field, preferably a multidisciplinary academic background.~crlf~- Previous knowledge and/or a strong interest in sustainability-related topics (e.g. ESG integration, sustainable finance regulation, biodiversity and natural capital, impact investing, climate disclosure and portfolio strategy etc.). Ideally you have already gained first practical experience in the fields of sustainability, biodiversity, climate change, project management, investment, insurance and/or consulting.~crlf~- Strong data management and analytical skills.~crlf~- Fluent in English with an advanced level of French. Other languages would be a plus.~crlf~- Strong ability to think and act independently and to quickly adapt to new problem-settings and situations.~crlf~- Proactive, flexible and energetic team player with a strong personal interest in sustainability issues, environmental problems and societal concerns.~crlf~- Attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to drive several projects at once.~crlf~- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).~crlf~
Contrat d’alternance (apprentissage ou professionnalisation sous condition que le titre ou le diplôme~crlf~soit inscrit au RNCP) de 12 mois à pourvoir à partir de septembre 2021.~crlf~~crlf~Please send your CV with your start date and duration, PLUS AN ESSAY (answer to one of the following questions, in less than 1 page):~crlf~~crlf~- As a sustainable investment analyst of Allianz France, you are asked to provide the main 3 ESG challenges (environmental and/or social) of the construction of a wind farm project in Mexico. Please justify each of the 3 ESG challenges you have identified. If possible, briefly identify how you would assess the benefits of the project (in the form of measurable KPIs).~crlf~~crlf~- As a sustainable investment analyst of Allianz France, you are asked to find 3 indicators to track the decarbonization of an equity portfolio. Please justify which ones you will use and briefly discuss how you would monitor the indicators. ~crlf~~crlf~This apprenticeship offer is based in France, at Paris La Défense, Tour Allianz One (Métro Esplanade de La Défense).
Le groupe Allianz est l'une des sociétés d'assurance et de gestion d'actifs la plus réputée au monde. Etre attentif à nos collaborateurs et à l'écoute de leurs ambitions, de leurs idées et de leurs objectifs de vie, c'est ce qui fait de nous un employeur unique. Ensemble, créons un environnement dans lequel chacun peut s'épanouir et se sentir en confiance pour explorer, grandir et bâtir un avenir meilleur pour nos clients et le monde qui nous entoure. Rejoignez-nous ! Ensemble, façonnons le monde de demain. Let's care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~Chez Allianz, nous favorisons la diversité au sein de nos équipes et sommes fiers de promouvoir l’inclusion et l’égalité des chances. Chaque collaborateur(-trice) doit pouvoir se sentir à sa place, quels que soient son origine, son parcours, son orientation sexuelle, sa personnalité… La diversité de nos collaborateurs est notre plus grande richesse.
Toutes nos offres d'emploi sont ouvertes aux personnes en situation de handicap.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Atreva-se a caminhar pela linha tênue entre risco e retorno. Isso é o que fazemos no gerenciamento de investimentos alternativos."
Björn Eric, Allianz Capital Partners
Saiba mais sobre a
Conosco, você pode criar um impacto real na sociedade. Faça parte de um de nossos times na Allianz France, uma companhia inovadora, confiável e responsável. (Francês)