Expert in Planning & Business Steering
Planning & Business steering is a very strategic function and a financial advisor to the business owners, enabling them to best steer their business. ~crlf~Based in Barcelona, you will be part of the newly established Iberolatam Regional Finance team. You will report to the Head of Planning & Business steering that is responsible for financial controlling, driving the planning process and providing value-adding analyses to support business steering. This position provides comprehensive and strategic insights into the different IberoLatam OEs’ businesses and offers a close contact to top management.
- Analyse financial performance for own area of responsibility (e.g. segment/LoB/ region), identify key drivers, risks and opportunities and provide recommendations in a transparent and visual way to enable decision-making. ~crlf~- Establish and manage regular reporting, forecasting and planning processes in own area of responsibility in regular contact with the IberoLatam OEs, regional and Group key stakeholders.~crlf~- Co-create and drive the growth and profitability monitoring process for all businesses as well as the market analysis in the IberoLatam region.~crlf~- Take responsibility for Planning and Strategic Dialogues preparation and support in M&A projects.~crlf~- Share best-practices within the region, increase efficiencies and set global standards.~crlf~- Contribute to ACM related transformation projects.~crlf~~crlf~
- Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar degree.~crlf~- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Reporting or Controlling within Allianz Group, ideally with working experience in Planning and/or Strategic Dialogues.~crlf~- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Ideally knowledge in reporting and analytical tools (e.g. SAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SaS).~crlf~- Strong financial and analytical skills, results oriented and project management skills.~crlf~- Knowledge of Allianz Customer Model (ACM) preferably.~crlf~- Fluent in English mandatory, both speaking and writing; fluent in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus. ~crlf~- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as storytelling ability.~crlf~- Comfortable working both in teams and independently and enjoying working in an international and dynamic environment.~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Seguros es la principal filial del Grupo Allianz en España y una de las compañías líderes del sector asegurador español. La compañía tiene la vocación de ofrecer las mejores soluciones aseguradoras y financieras. Cuenta con una de las gamas de productos más completa e innovadora del mercado y se basa en el concepto de seguridad integral. Por eso, los productos y servicios que ofrece la compañía van desde el ámbito personal y familiar al empresarial.
Para más información, por favor visita nuestra web:~crlf~https://www.allianz.es/descubre-allianz/allianz-seguros/trabaja-con-nosotros/bolsa-empleo.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Eu me atrevo a fazer as perguntas certas."
Christoph, Allianz Germany
Saiba mais sobre a
Somos compostos por mais de 2.700 colaboradores, que atendem a mais de 4.5 milhões de clientes, obtendo um faturamento de 3.047 bilhões de euros em 2016. (Espanhol)