Audit Manager (f/m/d), Asset Management
The Audit Manager (f/m/d) is an experienced senior specialist role with in-depth knowledge in internal/external audits and experience in several business areas. The Audit Manager (f/m/d) supports the Regional/Functional Heads in Account Management and day-to day Audit work considering the overall tactical priorities of the function. The Audit Manager (f/m/d) also contributes to annual audit plan preparation and execution and provides guidance to the respective team, acts as escalation level and reviews audit planning memos, work programs and reports. ~crlf~~crlf~In addition to overseeing other audits, the Audit Manager (f/m/d) shall manage large scale Audits across functions and regions, with in-depth business knowledge from planning to the follow-up and acts as a business partner to the auditee. Proven project management skills are therefore required.
- Responsibility for the successful execution of the audit plan as well as for ad-hoc engagements~crlf~- Planning, leading, and managing complex audit assignments, supervision of audit projects, definition of risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes, and control systems with no need for supervision~crlf~- Determination of deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, analyzation of audit results, proposals for solutions, closing meetings and ensuring appropriate follow-up measures~crlf~- Collaboration on departmental and inter-organizational projects~crlf~- Compliance with the audit policies and the respective standards (independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security, economy, system conformity)~crlf~
• Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.~crlf~• Intercultural skills and sensitivities necessary to work effectively in global organizations.~crlf~• Excellent oral and written communication skills (verbal and written) in English and German (desired)~crlf~• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to challenge~crlf~• Ability to deal effectively with all levels of management and staff~crlf~• Outstanding organizational and time management skills~crlf~• Experience managing multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines successfully is essential ~crlf~• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products~crlf~• Willingness to travel~crlf~• Audit certification (CA, CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA) will be an advantage~crlf~~crlf~Strong technical and ethical characteristics are fundamental to audit success as well as the agility and commitment to continuous learning. The ability to see the big picture is important for each audit. ~crlf~
We are looking for applicants willing to support our team in Frankfurt on a full time basis with immediate effect. If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic organization, then please submit your cover letter and CV. ~crlf~We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions please contact AllianzAM-HR-DE@allianzam.com.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 2,000bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.~crlf~AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.
Are you interested? If you are, we look forward to receiving your full application documents, including references.~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Discover the Allianz team
"Nossos clientes nos empoderam com sua confiança, eu mantenho essa confiança para enfrentar os desafios que surgem."
Ingrid, Allianz SE