Senior Manager, Life Actuarial, Asia Pacific
Responsible for all aspects of actuarial work in the region, including the implementation of actuarial change and innovation and the controlling and monitoring of actuarial process and results in both actuarial reporting and product approval.~crlf~~crlf~The incumbent would help in the implementation of new actuarial standards and methodologies (eg. MCEV, future IFRS reserving standards etc) in the region. He/she would also be required to monitor and ensure the quality and efficiency of actuarial work in the region.
Monitoring and Controlling:~crlf~- Supports monitoring the quality and accuracy in the actuarial results and efficiency as well as controls of actuarial processes.~crlf~- Supports the implementation of change and innovation as well as Group actuarial standards and methodologies in the region.~crlf~~crlf~Product:~crlf~- Review and approve new products as well as monitor the product suite of OE's.~crlf~~crlf~Support on M&A:~crlf~- Assist Regional Chief Actuary on supporting business development and Mergers and Acquisitions in the region.~crlf~~crlf~
- A degree in actuarial science or related subjects but more importantly to acquire actuarial qualification below~crlf~- At least 10 years of experience in Life Insurance, reinsurance or consulting.~crlf~- Qualified or nearly qualified actuary (FSA, FIA, FIAA or equivalent).~crlf~- Technical skills including knowledge of USGAAP, IFRS, MCEV and Solvency II.~crlf~- Extensive experience with all Life actuarial techniques, product development and approval, reserving and reporting.~crlf~- Analytical problem-solving skills, ability to analyze highly complex data from different sources and resolve issues before they transpire.~crlf~- Able to work independently, result driven and proactive in fast changing environment.~crlf~- Familiarity with Life Insurance market in Asia.~crlf~- Strong financial modelling skills.~crlf~- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across different cultures.~crlf~- Ability to express ideas and messages clearly both written and verbal.~crlf~- Familiarity with Life Insurance market in Asia.~crlf~- Strong financial modelling skills.~crlf~- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across different cultures.~crlf~- Ability to express ideas and messages clearly both written and verbal.~crlf~~crlf~
Download Google Assistant via your mobile phone and say “ I want to talk to Allianz Careers”. ~crlf~You can find out more about Allianz – the organisation, culture and recruiting process and try out our Allianz interview simulation~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Additional Information ~crlf~~crlf~“Note to Recruitment Agencies ~crlf~~crlf~In sourcing for candidates, Allianz works only with selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements and specifically mandated for particular roles by the Allianz HR team. ~crlf~~crlf~Allianz shall not pay or be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind to any recruitment agency where candidate CVs are submitted to Allianz by such recruitment agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis. Notwithstanding the above, in the event that any recruitment agency submits any candidate CVs on an unsolicited or speculative basis, Allianz reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the recruitment agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).”
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Insurance Management Asia Pacific Pte Ltd seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization as:
Submit your application at: http://www.allianz.com/careers~crlf~~crlf~
Dicas de candidatura
Dicas de candidatura
Note que o sistema não pode processar arquivos ZIP, formatos PDF protegidos ou anexos maiores que 7 MB. Você pode enviar seus arquivos nos seguintes formatos:
- MS Office formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group format (.jpeg)
- Joint Photographic Group format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Encontre mais informações em nosso FAQ.
O que oferecemos
Horário de trabalho flexível
Desenvolvimento de carreira
Gestão em saúde
Remuneração por performance
Conheça o time da Allianz
"Eu me atrevo a fazer as perguntas certas."
Christoph, Allianz Germany
Saiba mais sobre a
Allianz Asia Pacific
Também conhecida como Allianz Asia Pacific, somos a sede regional que supervisiona as entidades de Life and Health e General Insurance na Ásia. (Inglês)