FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What can I do if my application documents cannot be uploaded?
2. What can I do if login, application submission, documents or profile updates are not possible?
3. What can I do if I cannot set up my user name?
4. I cannot set up my password, what can I do?
5. How can I delete my profile?
6. Who should I contact if I cannot find the answers here?
Please also make sure:
- To delete the browser cache afterwards (you can do it by pressing Ctrl+R).
- Click here to login
If you want to change your password please note:
Please also make sure:
- To delete the browser cache afterwards (you can do it by pressing Ctrl+R).
- Click here to login
You couldn't find answer here? Please feel free to contact us!
1. In what countries can I apply for jobs at Allianz online?
2. Where can I find the global job search?
3. What can I do if I can’t find the right job online?
1. How can I track the status of my application?
2. Can I also submit a written application or e-mail it to you?
3. How can I apply online?
4. What should I know before I submit my application online?
5. How can I give you a personal impression of myself in my online application?
6. How large can my attachments be?
7. How long does it take to complete the online application?
8. Can I transfer data from other networks?
9. Can I apply for several positions at the same time?
10. Can I be notified of jobs as they become available?
11. How soon do I hear back after applying?
Please use our online application tool. Go to our job search careers.allianz.com look for a position that interests you and click “Apply”.
You can continue searching for jobs by switching back to the career website browser tab and apply for multiple jobs at the same time.
Our advice: Write your cover letter before you register in the Global Talent Pool to save time. We also suggest uploading all of your documents in PDF format. Ideally, you can upload just two PDFs: the cover letter and a file containing all of your information.
You can be as creative as you want. Apart from the online forms, you're able to upload your individually designed application (cover letter, resume etc.) as a single or multiple PDF documents (max. 7MB per attachment). This is the first impression for the recruiter’s selection process.
Each attachment may not be larger than 7MB.
Absolutely! We implemented connections to Xing into our application system in order to make your life easier!
If you have professional data stored on one of these networks, you can import it with just one click to your profile. Please note that we do not save the transferred information automatically. Furthermore, we do not overwrite any existing entries you may have made in the past.
This service is recommendable for everyone who wants to save time and is tired of completing application forms manually. Besides, tablet and smartphone users will highly appreciate this import function. Give it a try!
Yes. Simply register in the Global Talent Pool and look for the perfect job in our global job search.
Of course – use the job notification:
The job agent will automatically send e-mails about available positions.
As soon as you applied via our online application system at Allianz Group you get a confirmation email sent out automatically from our system.
In the following days you can easily track the current status of your application(s) in your personal candidate profile. Therefore, please :
Usually our recruiters will contact you within two weeks after applying in order to discuss further details of the application and selection process.
If your profile does not fit the job you applied for, we will also contact you personally - either via mail or by telephone
See the entire recruitment process in detail here: careers.allianz.com/getting-started
Candidate Profile & Global Talent Pool
1. What are the requirements to create an account?
2. What are the requirements to create username and password for my online profile?
3. What is the Global Talent Pool?
4. How I can create my profile?
5. Can I change my candidate profile during the application process?
6. Where can I find my profile settings? How can I delete my profile from the Global Talent Pool?
7.What do you need to think about when uploading files?
8.What browsers are supported?
9.Do I need to allow pop-ups?
10.Why is the application tool in a different language?
11.Who can I contact if I have issues with my application?
12.Who can see my profile?
To register an account you will have to provide:
- E-mail address
- First name
- Last name
- Password and confirmation of password
- Verification code
The verification code will be send to the e-mail address you have provided in the registration registration field. You did not receive the e-mail? Please check your spam folder. In case of technical problems, please reach out to .
The Global Talent Pool is your own personal profile in our pool of applicants. You can use the Global Talent Pool to apply for the many different jobs available at Allianz companies around the world.
Available positions at the following companies are regularly posted here:
- Allianz Asia Pacific
- Allianz Asset Management AG
- Allianz Brazil
- Allianz Capital Partners GmbH
- Allianz Deutschland AG
- Allianz France
- Allianz Global Assistance
- Allianz Global Benefits
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Allianz Global Investors
- Allianz Gruppe Österreich
- Allianz Insurance plc (UK)
- Allianz Investment Management SE
- Allianz Ireland
- Allianz Lebensversicherungs - AG
- Allianz Life US
- Allianz Managed Operations & Services
- Allianz Pension Consult GmbH
- Allianz Pension Partners GmbH
- Allianz Private Krankenversicherungs-AG
- Allianz Re
- Allianz Real Estate
- Allianz SE (global headquarters)
- Allianz Spain
- Allianz Suisse Immobilien AG
- Allianz Suisse Versicherungsgesellschaft
- Allianz Technology of America
- Allianz Versicherungs-AG
- Allianz Warranty GmbH
- Allianz Worldwide Partners
- Allianz Zentrum für Technik GmbH
- AllianzBeratungs&VertriebsAG Außendienst
- AllianzBeratungs&VertriebsAG Innendienst
- AllianzBeratungs&VertriebsAG Spezialvert
- CAP Rechtsschutz AG
- Euler Hermes Group
- Mondial Assistance
You can make your online resume accessible to the companies listed here in the Global Talent Pool. They will send you the latest job offers that match your profile as they become available.
You can create a profile in just two steps:
Yes. Please note that any changes to your profile will become effective immediately and will apply to all current applications.
It only takes a few minutes to change your profile settings or delete your profile completely:
- Log in to your profile.
- Once you are logged in, you click on the button “my profile” which you can find at the same place as the login button before
- You will be directed to your candidate profile page on our application system
- Click on “Account settings”
- Edit your profile or edit your account and click on “Delete profile”
In addition to PDFs and MS Office file formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), you can upload attachments in the following formats:
Please note that the system cannot process ZIP files and protected PDF formats. Your attachments may not be larger than 7 MB. The system cannot process some special characters.
The application system supports the following browsers:
We cannot guarantee that older versions of the browsers listed here will work properly.
You need to allow pop-ups in order for our Careers website to work properly. Please deactivate the pop-up blocker in your browser to get complete access to our application system. You will not receive any pop-up ads from Allianz Group.
If the application assistant is in a different language, please adjust the language settings in your browser (Extras/Options).
Locked profile: Only you can see your profile. In case you applied, then also the recruiter team for this position can see it.
Unlocked profile: All recruiters at Allianz can see your profile.
Mobile job search & mobile application tool
1. Where should I register? On the desktop PC or on the mobile version?
2. Can I log into the mobile job market or the mobile Global Talent Pool with the same password that is used for the desktop version?
3. What functions does the mobile version offer me?
4.On which devices and operating systems does the mobile version run?
5.What exactly does "draft application" mean?
6.What exactly does "apply directly" mean?
7. How can I upload documents?
8. Can I track my application status?
9. What is a "job notification"?
10.What is a "saved search"?
11.Can I find the same job offers in the mobile market as in the desktop version?
12.Which languages does the mobile job search and mobile application tool support?
There is no difference between the two options. You can register online with the Global Talent Pool with your desktop PC as well as via a mobile device.
Yes. It does not make any difference which device you use to set up your online profile.
The mobile version of our online job-application system provides you with more or less the same possibilities as the desktop version does. You can:
The mobile version of our global job market and application tool runs on touch-enabled phones and tablets.
Supported operating systems are:
You can draft an application on your Smartphone or Tablet. All you need to do is to enter some preliminary information, e.g. your address, email, telephone number and - if you like - your work experience to date and your education.
A mobile job posting offering a draft application looks like this:
Some of our job offers allow you to apply without uploading documents or providing lengthy resumes. In these cases it suffices if you submit:
If you have stored this information in your profile, you simply have to press the light-blue button to send your application to us. We will then get in touch with you as soon as possible!
A job posting offering the "Direct Apply" option looks like this:
Yes. You simply need to click on the menu item "Applications". Here you can see the current status of the applications you have dispatched or drafted.
The job notifier does exactly what the name suggests. It notifies you of jobs that meet your search criteria as soon as they are published in the job market. You can set up a job notifier by clicking on the letter symbol with the star in the upper navigation of a mobile job ad. We will then send you an email as soon as new jobs, which are similar to this one, are available.
Here you can "save" a search result. If you have been searching for jobs for experienced actuaries in the USA, for example, one click on the "disk" in the upper section of the job hit list stores the criteria searched for. This means that the next time round there is no need for you to re-enter these criteria. You simply have to click on "saved search" and the newest suitable job offers will be supplied to you.
Yes, of course. The job market on the desktop is exactly the same as the one in the mobile version.
The displayed language depends on your individual language stetting on your mobile device. We’re supporting six languages:
Allianz as an Employer
1. What are the business areas of Allianz Group?
2.What products does Allianz Group offer?
3. In what countries is Allianz Group represented?
4. What is the corporate language at Allianz Group?
We operate in the following business segments:
As an integrated global financial services provider, we aim to provide a clear customer benefit with a comprehensive range of insurance and financial products from our various lines of business:
Property and casualty: We offer a wide selection of property and casualty insurance products for our private and corporate customers. These include car, liability, property and casualty, travel, credit, ship and aviation, as well as transportation insurance.
Life and health: Our portfolio of products includes endowment, pension and disability insurance, as well as a wide range of private life and health insurance solutions. We offer a number of company retirement plan options for our corporate customers – from life insurance policies to complex pension fund instruments.
Asset management: We offer equity and pension funds as well as alternative financing options to companies and public institutions.
Allianz Group provides products and services to 88 million customers in over 70 countries:
Allianz is the German market leader in the insurance industry. The company also has a strong presence in Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Great Britain and Luxemburg.
Allianz started operations in Eastern Europe in 1989. We offer life, health, property and casualty insurance as well as other pension products and banking services at over 25 companies in Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine.
We have companies in North and South America with representative offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and Argentina.
We offer property and casualty insurance as well as life and health insurance in Africa through Allianz Afrique.
Allianz has been represented in the Asia-Pacific region since 1917. Today, we have offices in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Laos and India.
See Regions & Countries for more information in our “Explore Allianz” section on: careers.allianz.com
Our corporate language is English. An excellent written and verbal command of English is essential, especially if you want to work on international projects or aspire to develop an international career. In our local entities local languages are spoken.