Perform designated tasks in the area of technical sub-ledger accounting related to all lines of business. Perform and review tasks related to period end financial closing.
- Perform accounting activities including recording journal entries, reconciliation, analytics and variance analysis, and provide sufficient supporting documentation~crlf~- Investigate and resolve discrepancies by actively collaborating and communicating across departments.~crlf~- Prepare and present recommendations for immediate action or proposals for policy/process change~crlf~- Review accounting entries posted to the general ledger to ensure proper accounting treatment~crlf~- Develop, support, and improve policies and procedures necessary to drive efficiency and maintain proper accounting records~crlf~- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations~crlf~- Responsible for various bank reconciliation research efforts, coordinating with the GL, Reporting, and Investments team, Policy Administration team for timely resolution of reconciling items.~crlf~- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and deliver them to the financial controlling team.~crlf~- Responsible for monitoring and reporting the KPI’s to Local and Group management on a monthly basis ~crlf~- Assist in the manual processes developed during system implementation and develop ways to automate them.~crlf~- Prepare documentation as requested by auditors and regulators. ~crlf~- Ability to assist with workload balancing within a Team~crlf~~crlf~
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance ~crlf~- Accounting and technical know-how, basis for understanding of accounting, and advanced technical systems. ~crlf~- Good knowledge of MS Office suite~crlf~- Willingness to work overtime as needed~crlf~- 4+ years accounting experience~crlf~- Knowledge of insurance accounting is a plus.~crlf~- Tax provision/accounting a plus~crlf~- Strong analytical, critical thinking & problem solving skills~crlf~- Strong aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail~crlf~- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.~crlf~- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines. ~crlf~- Ability to collaborate and influence internal partners to set up corrective action plans~crlf~- High level of initiative & ability to be autonomous.~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities, in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.~crlf~Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s.~crlf~At Euler Hermes, we are committed to support our employees in every step of their professional journey, provide tailor-made development programs and open gateways to international opportunities. We encourage them to take ownership and accountability, and to dare to make a difference!~crlf~For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/
Euler Hermes is North America's largest provider of trade credit insurance. With more than 125 years of experience, we are well-positioned to offer our customers customized solutions that will help them improve their financial health and protect their cash flow. We offer great employment opportunities for driven individuals who are interested in making a difference. Come join 400+ colleagues on our growth and transformation journey!~crlf~Euler Hermes North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.~crlf~If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.