IT Asset Manager - Hardware
Allianz Technology is looking for employees to work remotely and if in person meetings are required employees would go to a central work location in Chicago, Minneapolis, Richmond or Mill Valley (California).~crlf~~crlf~An Information Technology (IT) asset manager is responsible for taking a detailed inventory of Allianz Technology and our customer hardware assets and applying the information gathered in making the best decision concerning IT-related purchases and redistribution for the organization.
• Perform daily and long-term operational and strategic management of hardware assets ~crlf~• Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets to make sure they complied with vendor contracts in different software tools ~crlf~• Apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company assets within the Asset Management Database (AMDB) throughout their lifecycle ~crlf~• Ensure effective management of the AMDB and that the content contained is accurate ~crlf~• Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management ~crlf~• Take part in various projects, providing support to VPs of Infrastructure and Finance ~crlf~• Define and enhance scheme for identifying hardware and software-related assets, including versioning and dependencies in the asset management tools, attributes, the Contract management library, and the AMDB ~crlf~• Manage inventory of CIs and assets, including dependencies and attributes), making sure that modifications, withdrawals, and additions of existing ones are correctly recorded by the teams in charge in the tools to ensure that the vendor contracts are complied with ~crlf~• Responsible for managing lifecycle of hardware and software models from their introduction to their retirement ~crlf~• Generate and distribute various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and their status; also perform trend analyses ~crlf~• Perform verification and audit of AMDB content; confirm hardware assets with actual inventory, and initiate corrective actions and track them ~crlf~• Manage activities concerning compliance audits to be able to answer to requests from manufacturers~crlf~• Ensure process efficiency by implementing the key performance indicators; suggest improvements to the process on a continual basis ~crlf~• Design processes relating hardware asset management, execute and enhance them ~crlf~• Establish and maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning asset and configuration management ~crlf~• Take part in other ITSM processes, or as required perform as a back up to maintain operational activities ~crlf~• Create and execute governance and strategic asset management function ~crlf~• Collaborate with infrastructure teams to determine trends in asset performance ~crlf~• Perform research on industry best practices and incorporate it with organizational practices ~crlf~
• Possess Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration, or in other related field or equivalent experience~crlf~• Ability to work in a global team construct and communicate with other cultures~crlf~• Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as five or more years experience working as an IT asset analyst ~crlf~• Strong knowledge and five years plus experience working with an AMDB, CMDB and the specific business services that it supports ~crlf~• Five years or more ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience ~crlf~• Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully ~crlf~• Profound knowledge of licensing agreements involving software, including Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle ~crlf~• Strong vendor management and negotiation skills ~crlf~• Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes~crlf~• Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision ~crlf~• Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time without erring ~crlf~• Excellent communication and presentation skills~crlf~• Confident professional presence to interact with leadership at all levels in the organization ~crlf~• Possess IAITAM Certification, such as CHAMP, CSAM, and CITAM.~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Allianz Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology employees around the globe have committed themselves. We at Allianz Technology of America equip the Allianz Group in the Americas with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology of America, innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.
Was wir Berufserfahrenen bieten
Informiere dich über
Allianz Technology of America
Zusammen mit unseren Kunden bieten wir führende IT-Infrastruktur- und Anwendungslösungen an, um die globale Digitalisierung der Allianz Gruppe voranzutreiben. (Englisch)