Key Account Manager (Requisition 56814709)
The role of Key Account Manager is to plan, manage and coordinate account management initiatives in order to meet Company's targets for business retention, growth and profitability.
- Total account management in terms of developing and maintaining the strategic relationships with key clients assigned. ~crlf~- To support the respective Channels Head to win new customers and meet the sales target assigned. ~crlf~- Responsible for customer satisfaction, receivables, growth of portfolio and fending against competitive threats. ~crlf~- Responsible for relationship building and stakeholder management at all levels in the assigned accounts. ~crlf~- Negotiate and conclude contracts with existing and new clients through appropriate propositions, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service business growth, and client satisfaction, while always ensuring the business is secured at favorable rates. ~crlf~- Conducts periodical reviews with designated clients in line with review calendar and ensures monthly and/ or quarterly reports are sent to the clients as required, providing insights and commentary to the clients where necessary. ~crlf~- Execute strategic plans aimed at ensuring retention of accounts. ~crlf~- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information on the assigned industries business activities, and contribute to corporate reporting as required. ~crlf~
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Commerce/ Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking Marketing or equivalent. ~crlf~- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. ~crlf~- Excellence interpersonal skills, strong influencing, account managing and presentations skills, fluent in public speaking and ability to engage with clients. ~crlf~- Excellent in written and verbal communications in English and Bahasa Malaysia.~crlf~- Ability to maintain composure at all times, manages conflict and difficult situations with objective and fair outcome. ~crlf~- Strong sense of ownerships and commitment towards retention of accounts.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of team. ~crlf~- Demonstrates strong customer focus, and possesses the energy and tenacity required to succeed in challenging yet rewarding environment. ~crlf~- Demonstrates ability to deliver results in a high pressure fast paced professional services environment. ~crlf~- Strong interpersonal, communications and influencing skills. ~crlf~- Strong professional ethics and maintains confidentiality. ~crlf~- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks independently in a highly-pressured environment. ~crlf~- Good problem-solving skills and capabilities,~crlf~- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the business.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance,specializing in the areas of international health & life, automotive, assistance and travel insurance. Operating in over 76 countries, Allianz Partners offers global solutions that are redefining help, going beyond traditional insurance to help and protect customers wherever they are and whenever they need it. Our innovative experts deliver future-ready, high-tech, high-touch products and services through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care, Allianz Automotive and Allianz Travel. We have over 19,000 employees who handle more than 54 million cases each year, motivated to go the extra mile to help customers and employees around the world. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
Allianz Partners is a fast changing company with strong growth ambitions. We care for our customers, and our caring nature extends to our employees. We don't just hire people, we nourish them and invest in their careers because we recognize that your development and our growth and our development go hand in hand. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us! As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Partners recognises that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity and inclusivity and everyone is welcome to apply. More information regarding the Allianz Partners lines of business can be found at: www.allianz-partners.com~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: “Hey Google, I want to talk to Allianz Careers.” Bitte beachte, dass unser Job-Interview-Training über den Google Assistant ausschließlich auf Englisch verfügbar ist.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.