Finance Business Process Manager (m/f)
The department Organizational Management is in charge of driving global IT projects across all lines of business of Allianz Partners. They act as the main interface between Business Units globally and Allianz Technology, dedicated to provide IT standard services. ~crlf~ ~crlf~Based in the headquarters of Paris and Munich, the team is responsible for prioritization of back-office investments and fostering harmonization of processes, through the implementation of the group target platforms. In this perspective, the team needs to ensure a certain balance between simplification / standardization of tools and processes and specific business needs in order to contribute to answer current corporate challenges : IT cost efficiency, innovation, optimization of time to market, etc.~crlf~ ~crlf~Ultimately, the role of Finance Business Process Manager aims to coordinate the deployment and roll-out of Allianz Partners platforms with a focus on Process Architecture / LoB they are in charge of in cooperation with all the stakeholders, and while taking into consideration the Big Picture at OM level (ensuring alignment with the rest of OM scope, documenting and being the gatekeeper for all risks, compliance, legal topics).
1. Lead end-to-end deployment and roll-out of Finance tools and processes within his/her scope:~crlf~##Drive at local level the implementation of all global platforms and specific solutions required, meaning:~crlf~##Business requirement collection~crlf~##Support on solution design in collaboration with solution POs~crlf~##E2E functional testing~crlf~##UAT support~crlf~##Post go live support~crlf~##Identify customer-focused process improvement opportunities; map workflow and processes for projects.~crlf~##Identify opportunities to harmonize and simplify processes of implementation in the different Bus~crlf~ ~crlf~2. Pilot Project within his/her scope:~crlf~##Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs~crlf~##Create and maintain comprehensive functional documentation ~crlf~##Manage and document all risks, issues and decisions related to projects. ~crlf~##Manage and coordinate project tasks, risks and issues with consultants, vendors and/or clients.~crlf~##Establish and manage metrics to measure efficiency gains; perform quarterly savings validation.~crlf~##Report and escalate to management as needed~crlf~ ~crlf~3. Support Run activities:~crlf~##Manage incidents~crlf~##Manage change requests from the requirement collection to the go-live ~crlf~##Follow-up activities with the internal IT provider~crlf~ ~crlf~4. Contribute to OM organization, structure and strategy:~crlf~##Manage cross-divisional relationships across reporting lines : other LoB, Country managers, other departments~crlf~##Facilitate and document lessons learned and suggest improvements throughout the organization~crlf~##Participate to the life of the team: department initiatives (AES follow-up, etc.), new joiners onboarding, etc.~crlf~
##5 to 7 years of experience in building Finance IT solutions in international environments, with specific expertise in the definition of Finance process solutions and functional requirements preparation. ~crlf~Candidates with significant experience as Finance key user and with appetite for IT topics could also be considered. ~crlf~##Good knowledge of Finance processes ~crlf~##Good knowledge of SAP accounting module (FI). Knowledge of SAP controlling module (CO) or any other module is a plus.~crlf~##Strong analysis skills~crlf~##Project management skills, process optimization~crlf~##Fluent in English~crlf~##Good communication skills, oral and written~crlf~##Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other function~crlf~##Ability to work in complex and challenging environments~crlf~ ~crlf~+ Possibility & willingness to travel abroad for short period on request~crlf~
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance,specializing in the areas of international health & life, automotive, assistance and travel insurance. Operating in over 76 countries, Allianz Partners offers global solutions that are redefining help, going beyond traditional insurance to help and protect customers wherever they are and whenever they need it. Our innovative experts deliver future-ready, high-tech, high-touch products and services through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care, Allianz Automotive and Allianz Travel. We have over 19,000 employees who handle more than 54 million cases each year, motivated to go the extra mile to help customers and employees around the world. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
Allianz Partners is a fast changing company with strong growth ambitions. We care for our customers, and our caring nature extends to our employees. We don't just hire people, we nourish them and invest in their careers because we recognize that your development and our growth and our development go hand in hand. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us! As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Partners recognises that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity and inclusivity and everyone is welcome to apply. More information regarding the Allianz Partners lines of business can be found at: www.allianz-partners.com~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.