Digital Marketing Specialist (Requisition 57075341)
- Responsible for driving sales via digital marketing strategy across websites and other platforms focused on consumer targets for Allianz Partners across South-East Asia. ~crlf~- Collaborate with local, regional and global teams of digital marketing, tech, operations, product, sales team and external agencies to deliver the digital marketing engagement (B2C)/ and solution (B2B2C) strategy. ~crlf~- Establish, own, drive and optimize its digital marketing campaigns in line with the campaign plans and digital marketing strategy. ~crlf~- Leading ongoing management of digital touch-points of Allianz Partners such as UIUX optimization and new solution deployment. ~crlf~- Strategies go-to-market and growth strategies in existing and new markets with a number of products, ranging from external market research to internal analysis and product, marketing strategy. ~crlf~- Various learning opportunities of innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, soft and hard skills by formal courses and informal sessions. ~crlf~
- Ability in critical thinking and problem-solving, with ability to adapt to dynamic culture with constant challenges and changes. ~crlf~- Experienced in travel, lifestyle, fin-tech or financial services industry. ~crlf~- Has an understanding of agile marketing and growth process. ~crlf~- Has a great interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with sound of knowledge. Additional language proficiency could be bonus. ~crlf~- Ability to work independently with an entrepreneurship mind-set and a strong sense of ownership. ~crlf~- Tech-savy, self-motivated, detail-oriented and empathetic.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance,specializing in the areas of international health & life, automotive, assistance and travel insurance. Operating in over 76 countries, Allianz Partners offers global solutions that are redefining help, going beyond traditional insurance to help and protect customers wherever they are and whenever they need it. Our innovative experts deliver future-ready, high-tech, high-touch products and services through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care, Allianz Automotive and Allianz Travel. We have over 19,000 employees who handle more than 54 million cases each year, motivated to go the extra mile to help customers and employees around the world. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
Allianz Partners is a fast changing company with strong growth ambitions. We care for our customers, and our caring nature extends to our employees. We don't just hire people, we nourish them and invest in their careers because we recognize that your development and our growth and our development go hand in hand. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us! As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Partners recognises that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity and inclusivity and everyone is welcome to apply. More information regarding the Allianz Partners lines of business can be found at: www.allianz-partners.com~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: “Hey Google, I want to talk to Allianz Careers.” Bitte beachte, dass unser Job-Interview-Training über den Google Assistant ausschließlich auf Englisch verfügbar ist.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.